* - - - - 2 votes

Target ad 3/12-3/18

#1 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4299 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:54 PM

:xb1: Xbox One S 500GB console with Battlefield 1 digital download $299.99

:ps4: Playstation 4 Slim 500GB console with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition $299.99

:xb1: Mass Effect: Andromeda Deluxe Edition full game download card $69.99 (pre-load the game now to play right at launch on Tuesday March 21st)
-FREE Mass Effect Funko POP! vinyl figure when you buy the download card ($8.99 value)

Thanks to thecouponingcouple.com for the ad

#2 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   12946 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

I wonder if they put the download cards out early, if they'll work with the b2g1 next week?

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#3 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3332 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:29 AM

Target forgot the sales again.
Thx op.

Tastes like chicken.

#4 outrun78   this space for rent. CAGiversary!   1482 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:35 AM

do they even try anymore?

Xh8XincXsniperX.png

#5 theflicker   Hurm. CAGiversary!   1641 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

theflicker

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:48 AM

They're having a B2G1 the week before. ::shrug::

#6 litepink   it was love at first sight CAGiversary!   2687 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:29 AM

do they even try anymore?

They had dozens of items on sale just recently with their Cartwheel app and usually have a couple Cartwheel deals running every week, so I'd say: yes, they are trying. As mentioned, they are also offering B2G1 free on all (non-Switch) games the week before.

Should they have to "try" though? They're a department store. They sell thong panties. They sell toilet paper. They sell hemorrhoid cream. Never thought of Target as a games retailer. They have some games, sometimes they have sales on them.

DPeqf.png

#7 Jake-McCall  

Jake-McCall

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:37 AM

They had dozens of items on sale just recently with their Cartwheel app and usually have a couple Cartwheel deals running every week, so I'd say: yes, they are trying. As mentioned, they are also offering B2G1 free on all (non-Switch) games the week before.

Should they have to "try" though? They're a department store. They sell thong panties. They sell toilet paper. They sell hemorrhoid cream. Never thought of Target as a games retailer. They have some games, sometimes they have sales on them.

Even if they are a department store, they've been the most consistently reliable place to shop for an NES Classic Edition, or a Pikachu 3DS XL, and probably for a Switch console as well as many other game related items that seem to be be in high demand.

Also, I love how you mention products they sell there that are for your crotch area.

#8 ritchardf  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:49 AM

that is true though, the women's feminine hygiene aisle is larger than the video game section

#9 metallicoholic   Metal 'Til I'm 60 CAGiversary!   1211 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

metallicoholic

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:07 PM

As someone considering buying digital movies through iTunes from now on, is B1G120% a decent sale for iTunes gift cards?
Posted Image

#10 ritchardf  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:50 PM

As someone considering buying digital movies through iTunes from now on, is B1G120% a decent sale for iTunes gift cards?

depends on how much you are buying, paypal digital gifts on ebay puts them 15% off pretty regularly, but you usually have to buy $50 or $100 worth