* * * - - 2 votes

Nintendo Switch In Stock- Walmart, Prime Now, BH Photo

#241 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   4012 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:42 PM

How about everyone use your disposable income the way you see fit. It's disposable income for a reason. I do not trade in games and systems because I collect them and do so with disposable income / fun money. I do not have to worry about fan boy wars because I buy every system. Instead of asking your virtual friends how to spend your money figure out if you can comfortably afford purchases.

Seems like someone has his Mario jammies a bit rustled.

#242 APerfidiousDane   I was born to love you CAGiversary!   24 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

APerfidiousDane

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:19 PM

San Diego Switches are currently back in stock if you know somebody. Likely won't last very long.

#243 cartman414   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

cartman414

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:25 PM

Gah. Would totally get it if I knew someone there who could do it.

#244 APerfidiousDane   I was born to love you CAGiversary!   24 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

APerfidiousDane

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:33 PM

You may be able to get lucky if you can find somebody willing and trustworthy who'd do it for shipping or shipping + a little extra on the CAG forums in the area. I know that's a long shot though, but I just wanted to update to let whoever know the options there for the time being.