- - - - -

COD Infinite Warfare Walmart sale $24

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

#1 1mhot3K   DealHunter CAG in Training   70 Posts   Joined 0.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:40 PM

Used play the series back during Modern Warfare era, but great pick up for those looking to re-enter or who are already playing it who own a PS4!

https://www.walmart....re-PS4/51747225

Price is $28 for Xbox One version

https://www.walmart....ox-One/51747226

#2 d3sm0nd  

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:00 PM

This game is worth ~5$ imo, extremely half assed addition to the series. Its embarrassing when compared to BF1. 

#3 Brash_Attack   Emperor Banana CAGiversary!   2178 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Brash_Attack

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:08 PM

This game is worth ~5$ imo, extremely half assed addition to the series. Its embarrassing when compared to BF1. 

To each their own. I thought the campaign was one of the best we've seen in CoD in a while. It was really, really solid. And as someone who normally isn't too into Zombies, IW's zombies has really gotten me sucked in. MP isn't my favorite this time around though. 

On the flip side, while the BF1 campaign was fun, it was super short and, with the exception of a few moments, not a whole lot stands out to me. The BF1 multiplayer is fun but adds nothing new to the experience. Felt mostly like cut and paste mechanics on new maps (not that I'm really complaining as I do like the MP). 

$24 seems like a steal for IW if someone hasn't played it yet. While not the best CoD we've seen as of late, I'd say far from "embarrassing". But I know this opinion isn't commonly shared online and the last thing we need is for this thread to become some sort of CoD vs BF circlejerk. 

#4 Thiah  

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

I agree. For me, Infinite Warfare had the best campaign of any cod game I played. Couldn't care less about multiplayer

#5 xxMayDay31xx  

xxMayDay31xx

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:06 PM

In the words of Melvin Udall, "I tell you buddy. I'd be the luckiest guy in the world if that did it for me"

#6 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:08 AM

So do you just go into every thead here for a game you don't like just so you can inform the Internet you don't like and then leave kind of how like a dog wanders into the neighborhood or something yard to take a shit and walk off?

I'm guessing so since if you don't like the game it makes me wonder why you came in here at all except the all consuming need to dump negativity everywhere.

#7 Smithers123  

Smithers123

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:49 AM

#8 1mhot3K   DealHunter CAG in Training   70 Posts   Joined 0.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:11 AM

I see a few of us aren't as fond of the series. I personally don't play due to feeling its excessively iterative, but I still think those who enjoy should take advantage of this sale!

#9 ItachiUchiha   Of the Mangekyo Sharingan CAGiversary!   85 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

ItachiUchiha

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:42 AM

I got this on ebay new for 25 a month ago, sad to say the MP on this game is such bad quality...

From the UI to the menus to the gameplay itself...

It would be worthwhile to wait until this is ~15 with gcu or something...

Although if you enjoy SP and Zombies, they were good :)

#10 d3sm0nd  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:43 AM

So do you just go into every thead here for a game you don't like just so you can inform the Internet you don't like and then leave kind of how like a dog wanders into the neighborhood or something yard to take a shit and walk off?

I'm guessing so since if you don't like the game it makes me wonder why you came in here at all except the all consuming need to dump negativity everywhere.

I came in here to maybe save someone from wasting $24 on arguably the worst call of duty ever made. The question is why did you post? Your post is less informative and far more negative than mine... Keep hatin' son. 

#11 d3sm0nd  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:47 AM

To each their own. I thought the campaign was one of the best we've seen in CoD in a while. It was really, really solid. And as someone who normally isn't too into Zombies, IW's zombies has really gotten me sucked in. MP isn't my favorite this time around though. 

On the flip side, while the BF1 campaign was fun, it was super short and, with the exception of a few moments, not a whole lot stands out to me. The BF1 multiplayer is fun but adds nothing new to the experience. Felt mostly like cut and paste mechanics on new maps (not that I'm really complaining as I do like the MP). 

$24 seems like a steal for IW if someone hasn't played it yet. While not the best CoD we've seen as of late, I'd say far from "embarrassing". But I know this opinion isn't commonly shared online and the last thing we need is for this thread to become some sort of CoD vs BF circlejerk. 

I agree. For me, Infinite Warfare had the best campaign of any cod game I played. Couldn't care less about multiplayer

Honestly I heard the hype about the campaign, but when I played it I didn't see what was so special. Just another generic shooter on rails with a boring story. The chick was kinda sexy tho. I played maybe 3 levels and had no desire to continue. Zombies was ok, probably the best aspect of the game imo. 

#12 Brash_Attack   Emperor Banana CAGiversary!   2178 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Brash_Attack

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:22 PM

Honestly I heard the hype about the campaign, but when I played it I didn't see what was so special. Just another generic shooter on rails with a boring story. The chick was kinda sexy tho. I played maybe 3 levels and had no desire to continue. Zombies was ok, probably the best aspect of the game imo. 

Not even making it halfway through the campaign, let alone all the numerous side-missions, doesn't really make you the judge on how good the campaign is. Especially not a judge on what another person might find entertaining, which this is not a site for. This is a deal site and this game is on sale. Thus the post. 

And if you think the character was kinda sexy, you should see the actress in-person. If she were a president, she'd be Baberham Lincoln. 

#13 Memorex   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   157 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:31 PM

I wish Black Ops would hit the $15 mark.  I enjoy playing CoD games but I don't enjoy paying for a reskinned game every year.