any deals on 2-5tb hds with new ps4 update coming out tomorrow?

PHTYT

CAGiversary!
So maybe this is the wrong place, couldnt find a better place for this. with the new ps4 update coming out tomorrow adding ability to use external HDs , i was curious anyone know of any good deals for any usb 3.0 ones that would work with it?

I think there's a refurbished deal going on Groupon. I'll add the link to this post if I find it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

newegg has some decent deals, but staples and best buy were killing it a couple of weeks ago with the hard drive deals. Unfortunately you missed out on saving $20+ 

ohhh i am so sorry to severely cause such an huge inconvenience .
Don't apologize, it's not your fault, it's the fault of whoever put this shit site together and didn't add a Deals Request section or a huge disclaimer not to post questions in this section. I mean, what do they expect you to do? Read? If this was a book forum then maybe that would be reasonable, but this is a game forum. I would lodge a complaint with the site admins and ask them to add a deals request section. That's if they have a section for you to request help/contact admins. Knowing this shit site, they probably don't have that so don't bother looking and just start a new thread here.

In my personal situation I just add the drives I want to amazon cart and wait till they hit their lowest price (can use camelcamel)

1. it justifies my prime

2. amazon visa card 5% back (3% short of my states sales tax)

3. Although amazon isn't what it used to be it's still fast shipping and they handle shit easily if it is broken

if none of this applies to you at least you got a post that isn't jumping on your ass for your thread

People get mad over the dumbest shit, give the dude a goddamn break.
I think most people actually do not care BUT the way this goes is someone posts a question in the deals thread and then people give them shit. OP usually says sorry, learns the rule and we all move on. Sometimes (like now), the OP digs in and decides to get all defensive about THEIR mistake. At that point I have no sympathy.

I think most people actually do not care BUT the way this goes is someone posts a question in the deals thread and then people give them shit. OP usually says sorry, learns the rule and we all move on. Sometimes (like now), the OP digs in and decides to get all defensive about THEIR mistake. At that point I have no sympathy.
Exactly this.

or even better, if you see a thread and the title makes you think, whats that doing here.... just dont read it if its that big a deal. I am i just dont get peoples attitudes over such small things.Its not that big a deal. thanks for the few with decent responses.

bread's done
Back