Looking for a TV

jarheadgerman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi, I'm looking for either a monitor or tv that is around 32" and 1080p quality. I'd rather not get a smart tv since I have a ps4 but if those are the only ones avaliable, which is what it seems like I will take it. I'm not good with TVs and don't know if brand really matters.

Looking in the $1-200 range, thanks.

If your looking for a gaming tv for that price, not gonna happen, any tv or monitor at that price point and size is gonna have horrible lag.  But check rtings.com, prob best website there is for comparing tvs and prices for gaming, hdr gaming, movies, and hdr movies.

If your looking for a gaming tv for that price, not gonna happen, any tv or monitor at that price point and size is gonna have horrible lag. But check rtings.com, prob best website there is for comparing tvs and prices for gaming, hdr gaming, movies, and hdr movies.
I've been gaming on a samsung 720p tv for about 5 years and have had no problems. I game on ps3 and ps4 not trying to be some crazy pro gamer. Although I do play mostly fps and have had no "lag" people talk about. So would you still tell me to just check out rtings?

bread's done
Back