ANIMAL CROSSING DS!!!!!!!! (and 39 more ds titles)

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
wow....the just won my wallet

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/05/13/news_6098199.html

Nintendo
Animal Crossing DS
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime: Hunters*
Nintendogs
PictoChat (software that lets players send instant messages and drawings using the DS's wireless capabilities.)*
Super Mario 64x4
Super Mario Bros. DS
WarioWare Inc. DS

Nintendo has a solid lineup of third party titles as well; here's a complete list, drawn from Japanese and American sources:

Activision
Spider-Man 2

Atari
(One title in development)

Bandai
Dragonball Z
One Piece
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed*

Banpresto
Dragonball Z

Capcom
Gyakutensaiban (a.k.a. Reversal of Judgment)
MegaMan Battle Network
Viewtiful Joe

Electronic Arts
Need for Speed

From Software
(multiple titles in development)

Hudson
Bomberman*
(multiple titles in development)

Koei
Dynasty Warriors

Konami
Frogger 2005
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Nightmare Troubador (tentative title)

Majesco

Namco
Mr. Driller
Pac-Pix*
Pac 'n-Roll*
Unnamed RPG

Sega
Project Rub
Sonic DS (tentative title)*

Square Enix
Dragon Quest Monsters
Egg Monster Heroes*
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

THQ
SpongeBob SquarePants DS

Tecmo
Monster Rancher
Team Ninja game (name has not been released)

Ubisoft
Rayman

VU Games

yeah I'm getting excited about the DS too. I hope they can sharpen up the Mario 64 remake before release.

some pics of Animal Crossing DS

Edit: the pics weren't showing check the link.
(Maybe the last image suggests some sort of ds to ds wireless connectivity, maybe?Hopefully?)

[quote name='MadChedar0']yeah I'm getting excited about the DS too. I hope they can sharpen up the Mario 64 remake before release.[/quote]

nintendo sure does know what they're doing. i remember the day a handheld with 2 screens was first announced, everyone was saying "virtual boy 2" its nice to see everyone change their tune

[quote name='dcfox']some pics of Animal Crossing DS

animalcrossingds1.jpg

animalcrossingds3.jpg

courtesy of magic-box.
(Maybe the last image suggests some sort of ds to ds wireless connectivity, maybe?Hopefully?)[/quote]

no pics

can u link to a page?

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='MadChedar0']yeah I'm getting excited about the DS too. I hope they can sharpen up the Mario 64 remake before release.[/quote]

nintendo sure does know what they're doing. i remember the day a handheld with 2 screens was first announced, everyone was saying "virtual boy 2" its nice to see everyone change their tune[/quote]

My sentiments exactly!

What does the (*) by some titles mean? I looked at the article on gamespot and it didnt' seem to say, unless I'm just not seeing it.

NINTENDOGS!

I don't know what it is, but it sounds cute, and I want it!

Is Animal Crossing DS just going to be a port? I hope not. :p

well what the console lacks in its looks (its design) its making up for with games...or so it seems. so far the line up looks pretty solid, and its already ahead of the psp considering it has hundreds of gba games already made for it. im still gonna hold out till the release of the psp just to make sure i'm getting the right handheld cause i can't afford both.

zewone:damn buyying a ds for sure an animal crossing thats portable sign me up..plus im a sucker for mario 64x4..just hope doesnt turn into a portable N64 but even then thats not so bad

OMG YEAH. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST GC GAME TO DATE AND ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES. I REMEMBERED RENTING IT AND ALL MY FRIENDS MAKING HOMO JOKES ABOUT ME. NOW THEY ALL BOUGHT IT AND ONE EVEN BOUGHT A GC JUST TO PLAY IT.

Since E3 I've been all about the DS. People always complain about lack of inovation, well, here it is! As long as it is 150, I'll preorder it, I can't wait for wario ware ds, the first warioware is among my favorite games of all time (yes I liked ithat much) the videos of it with the touch screen look awesome too, I think it adds an entirely new element to the game. The wireless conectivity will be awesome too. I really hope they package a chat program with the DS instead of making us pay extra for picto chat.

Based on the promo footage, it appears that PictoChat works on TOP of whatever game you are playing... so I'm assuming that it will be built in to the system...

and the wireless internet connectivity means we get ONLINE ANIMAL CROSSING. Finally.

bread's done
Back