Want to stream tv shows from PC to tv

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
what is the best thing to buy and the best place to buy  (hulu or someone eles)

losing our cable  deal  (tv + net for 60 a month with 150 channels  no longer offered)

can fall down to basic  tv (over the air)  +  50 MB net for  29.99 per month   comcast  

but was seeing what would be the best item to buy to do this and best service....

right now we are stream though a  ps3 for the  wwe network but dont want to use it that much  cause fear it would burn the ps3 up.

also mostly want to  HARDWIRE the item  so i dont think sticks will work

Last edited by a moderator:
Just buy a roku and watch through that. They range from $40 - $130 and have about every option available besides Itunes.

But there is plenty of streaming options. Netflix, Hulu, Sling tv, Directv Now, Playstation Vue, Some cable providers offer digital tv also. Just look in your area.

what is the best thing to buy and the best place to buy (hulu or someone eles)

losing our cable deal (tv + net for 60 a month with 150 channels no longer offered)

can fall down to basic tv (over the air) + 50 MB net for 29.99 per month comcast

but was seeing what would be the best item to buy to do this and best service....

right now we are stream though a ps3 for the wwe network but dont want to use it that much cause fear it would burn the ps3 up.

also mostly want to HARDWIRE the item so i dont think sticks will work
Depending on what you watch you can get Hulu and a Roku stick. If you want 4k you may need to look into the higher end Roku.

I would grab an HDTV antenna. They come in all sizes and install levels. Grab a Roku, pick up a Hulu sub and see how that works out.

Depending on what you watch you can get Hulu and a Roku stick. If you want 4k you may need to look into the higher end Roku.

I would grab an HDTV antenna. They come in all sizes and install levels. Grab a Roku, pick up a Hulu sub and see how that works out.
mostly looking at amc (walking dead) and USA for wwe (or does the network put raw and smackdown on the network)

doubt i need an antenna since the cable package would included all of the channels i can pull off the air (plus showtime or hbo)

mostly looking at amc (walking dead) and USA for wwe (or does the network put raw and smackdown on the network)

doubt i need an antenna since the cable package would included all of the channels i can pull off the air (plus showtime or hbo)
Missed that part. My bad. I would look into Hulu and see. For me, some shows I watch aren't on Hulu. (big bang theory etc).

I would call their customer service and tell them you are thinking about cancelling services.  They will actually try to give you deals to stay on.

Depends on what type of deal you guys have for ISP.

Right now I'm paying 90 bucks for internet + really basic TV ($60 bucks initial service + 20 equipment fee/ blast pro + TV miscellaneous charges)

* I told them I didn't want TV so they basically gave the box to me for free (even tho i still have to pay network broadcasting fee & such).  My TV is Limited Basic TV 30+ Channels (free showtime, hbo, and cinemax for a two years tho)

Sling/PS Vue should cost around only 30 bucks

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back