- - - - -

Amazon: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare PS4 20.49 or Xbone 25.00

#1 S31Ender   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:47 PM

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4 https://www.amazon.c...i_P.CXyb33BYA6JIMG_0460.PNG

#2 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1335 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:00 PM

FYI

I'm not a cod regular but it's not that bad, the zombies is kinda dumb though.

Why exactly does this one get so much grief?

#3 Dead_Batteries   Voltaic Pile CAGiversary!   920 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Dead_Batteries

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:02 PM

FYI

I thought it was because the only way to get MWR was through legacy edition.

#4 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1190 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:06 PM

FYI

because it is a copy and paste game  from previous versions? :joystick: :-k

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#5 .Beowulf  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:09 PM

lmk when below 10$ with all dlc digital

#6 S31Ender   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

I doubt that will happen if ever, then anytime in the next decade.

The base game I could see at 9.99 in a year

#7 .Beowulf  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:41 PM

I doubt that will happen if ever, then anytime in the next decade.

The base game I could see at 9.99 in a year

dlc is usually multiplayer stuff on cod isn't it?

that'll work I never play multiplayer

#8 TheDeathVendor  

TheDeathVendor

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:45 PM

More like lmk when offered $50 to play this piece of money grubbing cancer for 20 minutes. This game has no replay value and promotes ASHD it's so awful and boring. Holding MR remastered for ransom is a video game sin. To that other guy who asked why this game gets so much flak, it's because of this. It's because the devs are asking already Legacy owners/purchasers to buy DLC that was released ages ago. F*** this game and f*** anybody working on this dying franchise and future installments.

#9 icemangooch   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

icemangooch

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:59 PM

Anyone know if this got a PS Pro patch? Already played the campaign, and enjoyed it. Traded it in soon after as MP was meh. I got a new 4k tv and would give the campaign another whirl for this price and a Pro patch.

#10 .Beowulf  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:05 AM

More like lmk when offered $50 to play this piece of money grubbing cancer for 20 minutes. This game has no replay value and promotes ASHD it's so awful and boring. Holding MR remastered for ransom is a video game sin. To that other guy who asked why this game gets so much flak, it's because of this. It's because the devs are asking already Legacy owners/purchasers to buy DLC that was released ages ago. F*** this game and f*** anybody working on this dying franchise and future installments.

my favorite things about these types of posts is they help me to convince myself to not buy something

I'll take them where I can get them

#11 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:12 AM

You guys really need to start putting that its the standard edition in the headline, no gives a shit about the standard edition for the most part because it doesnt include modern warfare remastered.

#12 TheDeathVendor  

TheDeathVendor

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:16 AM

my favorite things about these types of posts is they help me to convince myself to not buy something

I'll take them where I can get them

A few grammatical errors, but yeah. Point still stands. Glad I could help.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

#13 S31Ender   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:19 AM

Besides the argument that all games promote ASHD, your arguement actually would be contradictory as a boring game with no replay value would get someone off the couch, moving around, and less likely of ASHD...
How did we get into video games and medical heart disease again? Don't really see how it has anything to do with a sale post but ok!

Moving on, this is the base game. No MWremastered, no dlc that's been released before. Just the base game for 20 bucks instead of 59. (Has it been under 30 yet before before this? Or did I miss as that sale?)

#14 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

Anyone know if this got a PS Pro patch? Already played the campaign, and enjoyed it. Traded it in soon after as MP was meh. I got a new 4k tv and would give the campaign another whirl for this price and a Pro patch.

It supports the pro, but from my understanding the difference is marginal really. Looks a little better but doesnt perform better. I got it on BF for 25 for the version that had CODMW even though Im not a big COD fan, I blew through IW on my pro and it looked pretty nice and I didnt have any kind of issues at all.

Of course the new ps4 patch adds an option for boost mode which gives your games an extra kick in the ass from the system side and not the game side. I hadnt tried it yet but Ive seen quite a few people were very happy with it. https://www.extremet...fits-boost-mode

#15 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1335 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:23 AM

Thanks for everyone that replied to my question, prolly was dumb but I know jack about cod :/

Blops just seemed faster paced, but hey I'm just a pothead.

#16 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3552 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:57 AM

You guys really need to start putting that its the standard edition in the headline, no gives a shit about the standard edition for the most part because it doesnt include modern warfare remastered.

yea! clicking the thread and reading the first line of the post is so hard!

screw this thread!

edit:

ment to be sarcasm :D

#17 ritchardf  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:04 AM

yea! clicking the thread and reading the first line of the post is so hard!

screw this thread!

is it just me, or would you only put something about it being a different version in the title if it was a non standard version? if it says nothing, its standard, if its a special, deluxe or in this case legacy, you would indicate that, right?

#18 Virtua   only 5 can ladder CAGiversary!   12612 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:05 AM

Well worth it for the single player and zombies. The multiplayer is unplayable strash with horrible netcode. It is very unresponsive and no matter the connection it is extremely laggy and not fun to play.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#19 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3552 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:07 AM

is it just me, or would you only put something about it being a different version in the title if it was a non standard version? if it says nothing, its standard, if its a special, deluxe or in this case legacy, you would indicate that, right?

yea was making fun of mrclark2 there. He's the one upset about the title ha

I completely get what our saying and feel it's common sense which mrclark2 obviously doesn't have ;)

#20 Cezar24  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:20 AM

With how often this game is on sale, it must have sold way below expectations.

#21 ritchardf  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:25 AM

yea was making fun of mrclark2 there. He's the one upset about the title ha

I completely get what our saying and feel it's common sense which mrclark2 obviously doesn't have ;)

oh yeah, i know, i think he also threw a fit when i had a similar title for the same game during a ebay deal of the day thread a few weeks back.

#22 S31Ender   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:33 AM

I put a picture right in the post. I have faith that people will figure out what version. I even posted both PS4 and Xbone prices:)

If you're referring to having to enter the post to see it, I live in Vermont, we're full of snow so your special snowflake cries are being drowned by the screams of millions!

Want more? Pay me! I take donations in the form of Best Buy and amazon cards, then by golly you'll have the prettiest most informational post ever! Unicorns and all!

:) grin

#23 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1190 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:40 AM

the legacy edition for PS4 is $45

is it worth it at that price?

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#24 ritchardf  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:45 AM

the legacy edition for PS4 is $45

is it worth it at that price?

does it add anything other than the MW remaster? $25 just for that seems pretty steep.

#25 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3552 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:57 AM

does it add anything other than the MW remaster? $25 just for that seems pretty steep.

just the remaster and yea when compared to the standard and this deal 25 is a lil steep

but for those that want the legacy pretty sure 45 is the cheapest you're gonna find it new right now. Not a horrible deal on the legacy but could be better :p

#26 mexisp2  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

Yup, call of duty 2017 will be boots on the ground. No more exoskeleton or space stuff (allegedly). I think black ops 3 sold better

With how often this game is on sale, it must have sold way below expectations.

#27 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1335 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:22 AM

I put a picture right in the post. I have faith that people will figure out what version. I even posted both PS4 and Xbone prices:)

If you're referring to having to enter the post to see it, I live in Vermont, we're full of snow so your special snowflake cries are being drowned by the screams of millions!

Want more? Pay me! I take donations in the form of Best Buy and amazon cards, then by golly you'll have the prettiest most informational post ever! Unicorns and all!

:) grin

VT? Me too, haha

#28 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   1154 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:18 AM

Still hoping that cod4 remastered will be available on its own at some point.

itfollows1.gif?w=750

#29 United_Korea   Gunpla Addict CAGiversary!   1096 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

United_Korea

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:28 AM

It supports the pro, but from my understanding the difference is marginal really. Looks a little better but doesnt perform better. I got it on BF for 25 for the version that had CODMW even though Im not a big COD fan, I blew through IW on my pro and it looked pretty nice and I didnt have any kind of issues at all.

Of course the new ps4 patch adds an option for boost mode which gives your games an extra kick in the ass from the system side and not the game side. I hadnt tried it yet but Ive seen quite a few people were very happy with it. https://www.extremet...fits-boost-mode

It is not a marginal difference. It looks A LOT better. Dynamic resolution up to native 2160p. The game also comes with Pro support built in, so Boost Mode has no effect on it.

Final Fantasy XV is the most disappointing game ever made.

#30 rawdeal28  

rawdeal28

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

FYI

Because it's Black Ops 3 in space

sent from my Zmax Pro