Got into a wreck is it worth my time

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Saturday  i was driving down the road when someone changes lanes and slams into the side of my car... He goes out and goes that isnt much damage so there is no reason to call the cops... Red flag there so i called the cops.. Cop comes out and  takes all the info. Cop comes back and says  both of us has insurance so  let them deal with it... I call my insurance company today, 3 hours later i get a report back from them saying the other driver has no insurance... They said i  MIGHT be covered under  unisured motorist   but  i highly doubt it.. They said   the only other way is to try to track down the driver and sue them.... If they have no insurance then how the hell did  they get a  new car  (had paper plates)  

Looks like your insurance has to suck up the cost.

If it's possible in your state you can file a law suit against them. Lot's of legal work on your part. It's a tough call.

fuck people who drive carelessly without insurance.

You should Slidecage the cop who didn't do his job.  Every accident should have a report.

If they have no insurance then how the hell did they get a new car (had paper plates)
a5bc3e4d-cf82-4e50-823f-9b0a5e43f4f2_1.eb1a5deaed91d4b126f549b79d1447dc.jpeg

Did the guy give the cop his real name and address? The cop surely took both of your licenses and wrote down that info on the report. You could call the cop that came out and tell him the guy falsified information on it, and see if they could charge him.

I don't know about where you are, but the cop will check the insurance on the spot. Sucks....I know my mom got hit by an uninsured no license person (really wtf!). Was a pain to work with her insurance and after it was all done, it got covered and they charged too much and now a different insurance....car insurances suck.

bread's done
Back