* * - - - 3 votes

BB Ps4 Hitman steelbook edition 39/32gcu & For honor 49/39gcu

#1 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:38 PM

Hitman steelbook edition 20 dollars off sale price.

http://www.bestbuy.c...ductCategoryId=

For honor 10 dollars off sale price

http://www.bestbuy.c...p?skuId=9605106

#2 ritchardf  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

you need to clarify the title, i thought this was for the gold edition of for honor. waste of a click.

#3 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

you need to clarify the title, i thought this was for the gold edition of for honor. waste of a click.

If it doesnt say gold edition then why would you assume it could be?

Or perhaps I didnt realize there was a gold edition? If you expect me to sit and research every single game I see on sale to make sure I might possibly be missing another edition it could be mistaken for then youre shit out of luck. Trust me, that extra 2 seconds wont kill you. You wasted more time typing out that message than you did clicking on this thread.

#4 CookieMonster156   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   606 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

CookieMonster156

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

Or perhaps I didnt realize there was a gold edition? If you expect me to sit and research every single game I see on sale to make sure I might possibly be missing another edition it could be mistaken for then youre shit out of luck. Trust me, that extra 2 seconds wont kill you. You wasted more time typing out that message than you did clicking on this thread.

If you don't bother to do research for your own post then why should we bother reading any of this?

#5 MaximusDM   What is a man!? CAGiversary!   315 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:19 PM

Ignorant.

#6 ritchardf  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

You guys really need to start putting that its the standard edition in the headline, no gives a shit about the standard edition for the most part because it doesnt include modern warfare remastered.

Put that its the non legacy edition in the title to save a lot of people wasted clicks.

exactly

#7 dontBlink86  

dontBlink86

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

exactly

lmao, well I did think it was dumb to bitch about till you pointed out the irony; (still dumb to bitch about)

#8 ritchardf  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:05 PM

lmao, well I did think it was dumb to bitch about till you pointed out the irony; (still dumb to bitch about)

oh, i agree, its ridiculous to think its anything but the standard edition unless its indicated in the title.

#9 dieselsoccer  

dieselsoccer

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:08 PM

Time to grab some popcorn

#10 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

ohhemad.png

I might not be a fungi, but with some time, I'll grow on you!

If you wanna visit me IRL, grow your only LonelyBacteria

Please skip part 3

#11 Stickboy46   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1126 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Stickboy46

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

Crap, is there a limit on clicks? I'm gonna run out.

#12 NeedleInTheHay   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1057 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

NeedleInTheHay

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:24 PM

How's the new hitman game?

#13 Ratmonkey  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

Well, I just saw Mrclark2 get assassinated.

Oh wait, you mean the actual game...that, I don't know.

#14 dino88   Fa Fa Fo Hi CAGiversary!   3201 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:43 PM

Best game of 2016 for me.  Buy it!

#15 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:42 PM

If you don't bother to do research for your own post then why should we bother reading any of this?

I didn't make you click on the thread, that was your own choice. I didn't make you read or respond either, that was your choice. But you're the one who needs to be answering your own question since you're the only one who can answer "why should I read this", my response is beats the shit out of me, but you did anyway. So if you don't like it, gtfo.

#16 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:48 PM

exactly

Yup exactly. After I made that reply earlier I thought when I was driving on the way to work "wait, I posted that same asinine comment that that dick weed did in mine". So I guess I'd never thought about it till I was on the other end of it. So needless to say I won't be making that comment in other people's thread. At the time it made sense to me, but with the whole shoe on the other foot thing I realized it was quite stupid. Oh well, I consider it a lesson learned. So my apologies to anyone that I dropped that turd of a comment on their thread.

Anyway I'm done with this shit show of a thread. If you like the deal cool and enjoy your games, if not you can suck it. Later gators.

#17 FullmetalPain22  

FullmetalPain22

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:40 AM

So is the actual game good or what? Or are we going to continue the e-sports?

I could just wait for it to hit $25

#18 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1335 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:32 AM

Thread 8/10

Game 6/10

#19 Kamagii   Ninja Gaiden speedrunner CAGiversary!   3359 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:47 PM

Yup exactly. After I made that reply earlier I thought when I was driving on the way to work "wait, I posted that same asinine comment that that dick weed did in mine". So I guess I'd never thought about it till I was on the other end of it. So needless to say I won't be making that comment in other people's thread. At the time it made sense to me, but with the whole shoe on the other foot thing I realized it was quite stupid. Oh well, I consider it a lesson learned. So my apologies to anyone that I dropped that turd of a comment on their thread.

Anyway I'm done with this shit show of a thread. If you like the deal cool and enjoy your games, if not you can suck it. Later gators.

Oh you will be back they always come back especially when you are the OP. 

Also Shipping kills it.

76561198023547234.png

Kamagii.png