- - - - -

Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

#61 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:02 AM

Are there other people besides F2P people?
Thats my main goals right now, is to level up all my 5* unit to 40.

Focus on getting your main three units plus bonus unit to level 40 first. When they're arena ready, you can then train the others.
I have been using Roy and Shareena for arena since the second week of the game. Nino was my third member for a long while too. I slowly made them stronger and stronger first so that they could hold the fort so that I could train more versatile teams later. Now I don't need to use them anymore(I still do though cuz they're real good)

#62 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:08 AM

That is what I am doing now in between Lunatic missions to score more orbs. I think I might have one or two more full summons.

Can train them as hard as I can cause I have like over 50 stamina potions that I rarely use.

Thanks for the help.

#63 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

Got Julia and Tiki both up to lv 40 and my 4* Robin (m) as well since I needed a blue to help balance my team out.

I am going to promote him and work on my other 5* characters like Karel and Chrom and then my lower level 5* like Merric and Lilana.

Still need to level up Cordelia too.

I did a summon and got nothing I didnt have before and no 5* just another 4* Star Cain.

I almost have enough for another summon.

#64 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

So while leveling up my character, i took the grand hero challenge cause you only have one day and I really wanted it.

With the help of Julia and Robin (M) as mages a 3* Olivia that is level 20 and Tiki since she is Tanky.

After about 4 tries of stupid mistake of not pulling a character back fast enough I manged to beat it with only Tiki taking damage that she shrugged because every time Julia attacked she got healed.

Glad I got at least one of them. Wanna try 4* but wanna get Olivia higher.

#65 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:45 PM

Congrats. Guy is a beast

#66 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

Well, I shouldn't have any problem getting Arena defenses any longer.

IMG_3208_zpsydxtdszz.png

Still can't believe I pulled Reinhardt, Takumi, and Nowi in the same week.  Reinhardt is +HP/-Res so not bad, at least.  I got bad IVs on the other characters but I don't care.  So happy right now.  If I can eventually get Ryoma, Hector, Azura, and maybe Eldigan then I will have most of everything I want. 

#67 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

I'm so jelly and happy for you at the same time.

I did another Summon and got a 4* Camilla and 4* Hawkeye and 2x 3* Ninos which is super cool.

My main 4 are now all Lv 40. Also I promoted Robin (m) to a 5* now.

I am currently training Merric, Lilana Jaffar and Robin M.

They are all 5* and I want to get them into the Arena and be ready for Grand Hero champion.

I hear Robin F and Navarra might be in a grand hero.

I am so nerdy I made a spreadsheet on moves to teach my characters.

Questions: How the heck do people get more than 3 inherit skills on one unit.

This this Robin right here. He's got Draw Back, Triangle Adept, Swordbreaker and Hone Speed.

18052985_10154462642645924_1192027380_n.

#68 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

That robin is ready to tip the scales

#69 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

You can inherit as many abilities as you want.  It's just you only get to transfer 3 abilities each time you sacrifice a character.  So yeah that person had to sacrfice one char for Triangle 1,2 & 3.  Then sac another for Swordbreaker 1, 2, & 3.  Then give up a third character for Draw Back, and fourth for Hone Speed 1, 2, & 3.  They also had to play their Robin in the Training Tower accrue 1500+ SP to buy all those abilities too.  When you inherit an ability, it costs the new character 1.5x the original amount to learn it.   Grats on the 5* Robin.   Try to get him Triangle Adept 1 & 2 when you can, he's pretty good. 

#70 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:34 PM

I already have Triangle Adept 2 already and I love him.

This is my Robin.

17992147_10154462862660924_6073183378339

Debating if I wanna spend $20 on orbs for 2 summons cause I really wanna.

#71 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:47 PM

Nice, way to be.  He's an interesting, unique character because he isn't strong at any one thing.  He has low attack and even stats all around.  But that totally changes now that you have weapon advantage over half the roster, all the reds and colorless. 

#72 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:22 PM

Woah the new quests let's us get 2 more f.robins and Navarre.

#73 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:14 PM

Its pretty cool as you can get two more of each through that including a 4* Navarre if you beat his Lunatic Map with Robin F on your team. Already got the first Robin F and Navarre and by doing the maps. So its like 4 of each.

I purchased a 30+5 pack last night so I can do two pulls and they charged me but no orbs.

Contacting them and Apple.

#74 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:33 AM

Ike banner incoming. And he's fucking broken!

#75 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

Although I generally don't like that strategy, I might have to pull only red orbs for this. 

#76 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:01 PM

They refunded my money so I bought it again and now I am going to save the orbs for that cause I would love an Ike.

Or reinhart would be awesome sauce.

#77 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:43 PM

What do you guys think about Luck status and pulling from only one color?  (or multiple colors that are on the banner)

I've seen the videos and read some of the theory behind only pulling banner colors and I don't necessarily agree with the theories.  I have only had good luck when I'm pulling all five orbs at once.  When I color hunt I never get anything good.  Maybe it has something to do with your pulls being predetermined as the circle of five orbs spawn e.g.  There was a blue Effie in your circle of stones but you only pulled reds and got nothing as well as didn't know there was a 5star there. 

Anyways, after using a few hundred orbs I'm a firm believer that you get a higher ratio of 5* heroes from summoning all five units at once.  But I'm going to revert to pulling only reds for this banner because I want only Ike, and I don't want a different color resetting my pity rate.

#78 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

What do you guys think about Luck status and pulling from only one color?  (or multiple colors that are on the banner)

I've seen the videos and read some of the theory behind only pulling banner colors and I don't necessarily agree with the theories.  I have only had good luck when I'm pulling all five orbs at once.  When I color hunt I never get anything good.  Maybe it has something to do with your pulls being predetermined as the circle of five orbs spawn e.g.  There was a blue Effie in your circle of stones but you only pulled reds and got nothing as well as didn't know there was a 5star there. 

Anyways, after using a few hundred orbs I'm a firm believer that you get a higher ratio of 5* heroes from summoning all five units at once.  But I'm going to revert to pulling only reds for this banner because I want only Ike, and I don't want a different color resetting my pity rate.

I believe in the 5 summons. I do not like color hunting. I read a FAQ about it and made little sense to me.

I just go all five orb cause what if hector or Lyn was in the one orb and you cancelled it.

I have 60 Orbs ready for 3 summons and I am doing all summon.

I do wish you could for like 1 orb change the summon and get different colors or something.

But I dont know the ins and outs of this game either.

In one pull I got Jaffer and Karel in the same summon.

#79 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:07 PM

I believe having more of the same color focus units increases your odds if you pull only from that color. That is about all I believe

#80 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:19 AM

I had 48 orbs and only pulling reds.  I was baffled with what to do when this happened on my third summon:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Should I finish the summon set? My pity rate is just going to reset.  Wait my pity rate is still 3.00% so whatever, I decided to back out. 

Shortly after that, this happened:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spent only 46 orbs, have 2 remaining.  Only summoned 10 reds total.  Got the guy I wanted.   All is well. 

#81 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2916 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:18 PM

That's a good example of why I only draw on-color spheres for banner units that I want.  Yes, the percentages would have been different and blah blah blah; but if it cost Nothing 46 orbs, that means he showed up on his 6th cycle.  That would have taken 105 orbs doing 5 draws each time.

And though yes, there could have been a multitude of other good units in those other spheres, there was also a 100% chance that they weren't Ike.

#82 FatBoyInside   Money costs too much CAGiversary!   2529 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

FatBoyInside

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:15 PM

No Ike after 100 orbs, deleting game now.  Sad panda ...

#83 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:37 PM

No Ike after 100 orbs, deleting game now.  Sad panda ...

Sorry dude.  I was on a streak like that too just a few weeks ago with 140 orbs and all crap.  Then my luck rebounded to insane levels the last two weeks.   You'll get a run of 5*s eventually.  

#84 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

So I had 60 orbs and pulled this guy.

The first summon had three red orbs and so did the last one and he was on the last one.

I had a lot more luck in these summons,

Was pretty happy. Also pulled a Eliwood and Abel.

18155310_10154469979470924_1775265827_n.

Summon:

18110881_10154469979685924_13648886_n.jp

#85 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:34 PM

My 13 orbs got me nothing. Finished all the quests and maps so I have 17 orbs now. Waiting for 3 more orbs just in case I get all color orbs. I am really reluctant to pull on colorless even though Klein is the only 4* death blow user, and I would like a setsuna.

#86 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1716 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:16 PM

Any tips for a Ike build.

Been looking around and can not find anything I like.

Why would someone put vantage/Quick reposte and his weapon which already counters.

Any tips?

#87 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

Quick riposte let's you counter twice no matter what speed you are. Vantage let's you counter first.

#88 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:18 AM

I rolled a +HP / -Spd Ike, which at first glance is terrible.  But it's actually not that bad.  Ike's speed is already low.  His most important stats are his attack and his defense.  But you also definitely don't want to get doubled by casters either. He basically has the same stats as Ephraim who is S rank, a few pts more actually.  I LOVE Ephraim's performance. 

So I'm leaning towards Fury 3 in the A slot in order to make up for the lost speed.   If you got a -Atk, -Spd, or -Def Ike then any of those respective +3 stats from your bane would be a decent choice.  +3 Res wouldn't even be a bad choice either  since his res is so low.  Every time you can keep him up during a combat he's going to get a counter.  

For B slot I'm thinking either Quick Riposte 3, Vantage 3, or possibly even Renewal 3. QR3 seems like the best option but it's also the least available.  Renewal will counteract the Fury damage and keep him up longer in every instance.  Vantage 3 or Renewal 3 is probably the choice here.

C slot you can use whatever.  Focus your points on A and B first.  You should get a positioning assist next too, either Reposition, Swap, or Draw Back.  C slot doesn't really matter.  I would pick something that will increase his survivability like Threaten Speed 3.  Threaten Def 3 is a good choice too as it will help him take down other units. 

Being that he's a red sword physical infantry tank, I lean towards survival abilities in most instances.  Ike is a strong defender. 

#89 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:31 AM

Which Assist should I give to my crappy +HP / - Spd Takumi?  Draw Back, Reposition, or Smite?

#90 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8686 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

I take back everything I said about Ike.  You can do basically whatever you want with him.  There are so many different options and setups.  Quick Riposte 2 or 3 still appears to be one of  his best inheritables though.  Also, it would be hard to just sacrifice his Heavy Blade talent when that makes him truly unique. 

People talk about inherit all the time but the thing is it's going to cost you 1500-2500+ SP to get all the stuff you want.  It would cost 1200 SP just to inherit Galeforce.  You're not going to do that on an un-optimized IV.  You just need to decide at the very start of leveling whether you're going to spend points on his default kit or save points for inherits.  You can't afford both.  His default kit is already pretty good.  5*s don't have the benefit of SP gain by grinding all the way to level 40 twice. 

I'm now thinking this might be the best approach:

a)Heavy Blade or Fury 3

b)Quick Riposte 2

c)w/e, save these points

then choose your special wisely.  they are expensive.  With Heavy Blade you only want to be using a 3 or 5 charge special.  I might stick with Bonfire inherit.