- - - - -

Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

#91 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

I would kill for some +2 Spd and +2 Atk seals in order to offset your boons and banes. 

#92 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

When you're top tier you can do whatever you want

#93 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:30 PM

I take back everything I said about Ike.  You can do basically whatever you want with him.  There are so many different options and setups.  Quick Riposte 2 or 3 still appears to be one of  his best inheritables though.  Also, it would be hard to just sacrifice his Heavy Blade talent when that makes him truly unique. 

People talk about inherit all the time but the thing is it's going to cost you 1500-2500+ SP to get all the stuff you want.  It would cost 1200 SP just to inherit Galeforce.  You're not going to do that on an un-optimized IV.  You just need to decide at the very start of leveling whether you're going to spend points on his default kit or save points for inherits.  You can't afford both.  His default kit is already pretty good.  5*s don't have the benefit of SP gain by grinding all the way to level 40 twice. 

I'm now thinking this might be the best approach:

a)Heavy Blade or Fury 3

b)Quick Riposte 2

c)w/e, save these points

then choose your special wisely.  they are expensive.  With Heavy Blade you only want to be using a 3 or 5 charge special.  I might stick with Bonfire inherit.  

I would not run a full set on him cause it would cost way too much and its so hard to get a full QR3 on him.

I have Subaki but would not waste 20.000 feather on him for that, rather on a person I wanna put skills on.

What is the difference between Heavy Blade and Fury?

#94 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:42 PM

http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Passives

http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Specials

The Fire Emblem Heroes wiki is great for all your database questions and needs.  I use it daily to compare abilities and find out who has which inherits. 

#95 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:20 PM

I had been struggling to finish off deathless streaks in arena so i reinserted nino back into the lineup. Then it became easy to complete the streak. Nino lives a charmed life man.
Granted this was the nino team before I removed her :x

#96 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:04 PM

Oh trust me, I have the Wiki bookmarked at my home and work computers I just do not understand the Heavy Blade skill.

edit: I just read up on it.

Im going to run that skill then.

Not a huge fan of Fury 3, though I guess with a healer/BoLIfe user would off set it.

Reminds me of Pokemon building and using moves that hurt you, and I always hated using them.

I hear Nino is like the second coming of Mages in the game.

I scored 2, 3* versions of him in one summon.

#97 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:24 PM

I had been struggling to finish off deathless streaks in arena so i reinserted nino back into the lineup. Then it became easy to complete the streak. Nino lives a charmed life man.
Granted this was the nino team before I removed her :x

Nino is awesome.  All you need is one reposition.   The only thing I struggle against is multiple ranged characters or ranged + dancer.  It's so fun owning Reinhardts and all the other common blue units with Nino too. I have seen several green mages with green tomebreaker at my level though, which is kind of weird.  I really don't like those weaponbreaker B skills that are only effective at certain HP thresholds.  They are so niche.  There are certain exceptions like Swordbreaker on your Dragon, but still. 

My deathless streak got busted up earlier this week too.  I ranked 9896 last week, which was surprising, and I'm capped out at 678-682 most tries until I get some more inherits to sac. 

#98 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:27 AM

Not that surprising to see a lot of green tomebreaker since ninos worst enemy is... nino! And Julia. Red mages are quite rare

#99 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:10 AM

Holy shit a lot amazing banners are gonna go up in the next two week. Golden week banner with hector, Azura, takumi and ryoma.
Voting gauntlet banners with linde, tharja, Julia and sanaki. Male side is pretty meh with henry, robin, Leo and merric.

New maps with fortresses that boost defenses.

Yellow orbs that increase 5* rates. Or let's you pick one of the golden week heroes? I dunno just guessing here.

Xander grand hero battle on may 2nd

Teased the permadeath mode.

Masked lucina. New Chrom.

Get orbs based on your arena tier?

#100 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:54 AM

That banner is just insane.  I just spent $40 on orbs last week in order to get Reinhardt.  I also spent 20 orbs from all those story quests on another Ike banner pull last night.  I have no orbs left to give.

This "Golden" Banner has all the best characters.  It's just unbelievable.  and a 5% focus rate??  Plus you can pull all colors?  Good god.  I want Azura more than anything, and Ryoma a close second.  I wasn't going to drop any more money on this game but god damn.

They better be feeling charitable and give us 20 free orbs or something.  This is not a good omen for the game's future. 

People that have are shooting for, or shot their load, on Ike are going to be pissed. 

This is actually really shitty and I wish it never would have happened. 

#101 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:04 AM

They are giving us free orbs and feathers with something akin to the choose your legends voting thing.

#102 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:08 AM

btw, post your shit GoW.  I want to see your 5* roster.  You are 'Omni H' on my friendslist right?

IMG_3231_zpshwo8gjd8.png

#103 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:14 AM

Yeah that's me. Nothing too impressive here. Effie, eliwood, and eirika at untrained since they're recent pulls.

y6ufKvG.png

#104 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:19 AM

Nice, man.  Your flier team sure is dope.  Eirika too for a bladetome caddy.  And several good blues to add to Eirika + Nino.  You have a couple of great teams in there.  Very nice. 

#105 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

It's funny how we are all missing greens for whatever reason lol.  Not pulling greens, and just not getting good ones when we do.  One of my two was a feathers promotion. 

#106 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:29 AM

Literally all I have been pulling are blues and greens. Only recently did I pull some reds for Ike and out pops eirika. With the upcoming banners soon, I won't be pulling for Ike anymore. It's whatever if I can get any of the golden week banner guys but I need tharja.

My next two promotes will probably be michalis and beruka. The flier brigades will only grow. And I will make caeda viable.

#107 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:33 AM

Crazy.  Yeah my promotes have been 1) Nino, 2) Tharja.  I have 28k feathers in the meantime and am leaning towards doing Olivia next. 

I've promoted at least 6 or more characters to four star including Alphonse, Anna, Shareena, Subaki, and a couple of others sac'd to inherits. Funny how a person can pull seven 4* F.Corrin but not a single Subaki. 

Dancers are just so good.  Azura has been at the top of my wanted list for two months.  Hope you get some good golden week pulls! Maybe able to promote a Tharja.

#108 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:43 AM

My promotes are nino, shareena, and Cordelia. Pretty sure I've promoted over 10 guys to 4* as well. Nino and Cordelia aren't even great IVs, I just said Fuck it I'm completing my arena team/flier team.

You gotta merge those Corrins man. They'll send you into 5k ranking for arena for sure.

#109 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:32 AM

dropped another forty bucks right when the clock struck 2:00am, god help me.  the worst part is I'm probably not done.  man that opening cinematic really fucks with you when you crack an orb but then its only 3* Robin. got three of those lol.

I did merge those Corrins.  She's 4*+5 but only 165 rating.  Sac'd one for inherit.  I have no idea what to do with her.  She has odd stats, kind of a spd tank with low res of 18 that also depends on her innate b)seal res to do damage. 

#110 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:42 PM

Seriously considering putting Swift Sparrow 2 on my Cordelia.  I think she could be really good with that and maybe Desperation, and then using Hinoka with Reposition. 

I have all the makings of a flier emblem team except for no Bunny Camilla *cry*

Can't stop thinking about how strong Cordelia + Hinoka + Minerva would be.  Could add a dancer in there but man how are you going to kill armored units.  I guess Caeda with Armored Slayer plus Fortify Fliers is the answer.  But you're still going to struggle against mages and ranged. 

I can totally see this working. Reposition to get in range to kill mages.  But then you're going to lose a unit as soon as you fight two ranged units at once.   Like Nino + Takumi.  I feel like you'd have to give everyone Reposition/ Draw Back and b)drag back. 

I guess technically the best way of doing this would be to sac 5* Hinoka to Palla and inherit Hone Fliers and give her Reposition too.  Then just run Palla + Minerva + Cordelia + bonus unit. 

Can't quite put the perfect flier emblem team together.  Only because double ranged on defense would bust it up. 

#111 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:06 PM

Heavy blade, galeforce Cordelia. Do it. You know want to! 2 ranged guys? Pft. Two target dummies for Cordelia!

I am only half joking. This can be seriously amazing.

With +spd, desperation is very viable. But maybe you need +atk for heavy blade to reach max effieincy.
Get a durable tank with wings of mercy to reposition her out of danger when she goes out to feast.
Get caeda or Palla to deal with hector.

#112 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2819 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:36 PM

That reminds me of something I saw today while looking for ideas on what to do with Titania.

"By having her inherit Hector's Distant Counter, it is easier for her to track own [sic] and KO mages (as mages have a 2 tile range). "

Plus, it has the added advantage of giving me something to do with all those Hectors I have lying around.  :roll:

#113 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:39 PM

heavy blade does not synergize with cordelia at all...

#114 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:40 PM

heavy blade does not synergize with cordelia at all...

cordelia has more atk than Ike with hone fliers.

#115 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:38 PM

I like listening to you guys talk and hear what kinda teams you are building. I am just trying to level my guys up to 40 and then inherit some skills and then think about team building.

I did some quest and got 20 orbs and did a full summon and got a nice summon.

18197516_10154477479630924_1868800468_n.

Ryoma was super awesome to see pop up in the last slot just like Ike did.

Was hoping for a Hector or Takumi but I am happy.

It's funny cause all the others I already have and now 3 Seliph.

Here are all my 5*

18197421_10154477479680924_522239308_n.j

I have tons of 4* including lots of doubles.

#116 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

Nice summon, Ryoma is awesome.  I'm jelly.

#117 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2819 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

I'd take advantage of the 2x SP event and farm as much SP for Ryoma as possible. When you start inheriting skills to him, you'll want him to have a lot.

Though, I suppose the same thing could be said about Ike.

#118 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:34 PM

I am, Ike is lv 31 Robin M is 35 and Merric is 31.

Working on Ryoma now for a bit.

#119 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:11 AM

Bought a $60 iTunes card. I'm ready to get nothing of value.

#120 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7996 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:12 AM

Bought a $60 iTunes card. I'm ready to get nothing of value.

Best of luck!  Post your results!  You will get a couple of five stars I just know it.