- - - - -

Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

#1201 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2019 - 03:17 AM

kinda want to take summer Laevatein home and snack on her :drool:

and summer Laegjarn, oh my. 

#1202 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:45 AM

These premium skills are starting to get expensive. I'm going to need 12 copies of Laegjarn just to inherit swift sparrow 3 onto someone? That's way too high.

#1203 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:04 AM

Used some feathers and grails today. Made my second +10 (Reinhardt). The tenth merge was pretty much unnecessary statwise, but it felt wrong not having him maxed out.

I also bumped Xander up to +7 and will stop there for awhile. I still want to hang on to my grails for skill inheritance.

#1204 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:23 PM

I'm making my very first attempt at T21 in Aether Raids this week.   Everything is going smoothly so far.   -20 yesterday, -0 today.  Offensive scores of 140, 160, 160, 160, 160 so far.  Should be good to go if I can get a little help on defenses for just another day or two. 

#1205 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:14 PM

I'm making my very first attempt at T21 in Aether Raids this week.   Everything is going smoothly so far.   -20 yesterday, -0 today.  Offensive scores of 140, 160, 160, 160, 160 so far.  Should be good to go if I can get a little help on defenses for just another day or two.

Nice! Good luck making it through. I’ve come close a couple times but still stuck at T20.

#1206 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2019 - 04:19 PM

Nice! Good luck making it through. I’ve come close a couple times but still stuck at T20.

Are we friends? I don't believe we are.  Want to shoot me a request?

#1207 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:25 PM

Are we friends? I don't believe we are.  Want to shoot me a request?

Nope, I just sent you a friend request.

#1208 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2019 - 12:10 PM

I think it’s awesome we are going to get Byleth for free! It makes me feel a little better about possibly not having many orbs to spend on the TH banner when it drops. Between that, the July Legendary, and CYL3, it feels impossible to have enough orbs.

#1209 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 03 July 2019 - 02:49 PM

I've mentioned before that I use Tempest Trials to mess around with either new units or units that I haven't done much with yet. For this one, I've been using og Laegjarn, Kjelle, Reyson, and bridal Fjorm.

You were absolutely right about Fjorm. Ground Orders combined with the flying dancer gives a lot of mobility to Kjelle. I've also been pleasantly surprised by Reyson's passive heal, refresh, and mobility.

#1210 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 06 July 2019 - 11:12 PM

Got a 5 star blue flying mage today.
Morgan 😕

#1211 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:00 PM

Got a 5 star blue flying mage today.
Morgan

Hopefully that was a free pull?

How have the weekly banners been for you guys? I have pulled 2 free 5*s, which were an original Ike (free Aether I guess) and a Lewyn.

I also just reached 800 orbs! That’s the most I’ve ever been able to save

#1212 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 10 July 2019 - 05:06 PM

Sadly, no. It was the only 5* I've gotten so far on the Muspell Summer banner. I've been spending all of my orbs on it as soon as I get them.

#1213 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:25 AM

Hooray, I finally got Summer Laegjarn today! Sadly, she's +hp/-atk but at least I can stop throwing orbs away on the banner.

#1214 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2019 - 11:58 PM

So who is pulling on the Three Houses Banner? I’m tempted, but I’m going to try to resist. F!Byleth looks really good but I have plenty sword units. Dimitri would have been more tempting if he was infinity and Claude would have been better as a flyer. I really hoped IS would have given Claude CC.

I also think the post time-skip units will be better.

I can’t believe we are 1 week away from Three Houses! Can’t wait!!!!

#1215 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:47 AM

Yeah I dunno it's going to be hard.  I've been trying to stay disciplined and save orbs for the Legendary banner.  But I might have to break and spend them on Three Houses banner instead.  The characters are just so cool. Haven't spent a single orb on summer waifus or anything else.  There are like seven fucking banners at once.  So you have to pick carefully.

I'd really like some L!Marth merges, some DC fodder, and to see what the upcoming new mythic hero is going to be.   There are already at least 8 leg heroes on the July banner, all seven which will be dupes for me.  But anyone else should be pulling for L!Alm if they don't have him.  Plus I believe CYL heroes appeared in August during each of the last two years so really everybody should be spending on that banner only.   Those are the new Brave units.  The last batch was insanely powerful.  (I still don't have a Veronica.  funny how choosing free B!Hector haunts you for one entire year later).

It's all so overwhelming.  I'm trying to not think about the game much and just save.  Of course we all want summer babes and of course I wanted to try for Tibarn.   All this discipline and I only have 108 orbs to show for it.  Haven't pulled anything interesting for awhile.  But there are THREE huge banners coming up: Mythic, CYL3, and Three Houses 1. 

This free Male Byleth tie-in is just a reminder to me how Nintendo never sent me a code for Piranha Plant DLC for Smash several months back.   I need to dial someone.

#1216 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:59 AM

I was going to, but I just spent the 23 orbs I had getting a second Summer Laegjarn (+spd/-res). Part of me wants to merge the two, but I'll probably just hang on to the second one to use for SI. That way it can sit in my barracks forever while I never commit to a unit to use it on.

#1217 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 02:02 AM

I was going to, but I just spent the 23 orbs I had getting a second Summer Laegjarn (+spd/-res). Part of me wants to merge the two, but I'll probably just hang on to the second one to use for SI. That way it can sit in my barracks forever while I never commit to a unit to use it on.

SS3 is sooo good.  You should save it for L!Alm.   It obsoletes Darting Blow 4.

#1218 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 02:12 AM

I keep dreaming of a day with SS3 L!Alm, along with Joint Hone Speed, and then a way to make him sustainable with some healing.  Maybe an all colorless team with Veronica caddy using atk/spd solo 3.  He is incredible; just not sustainable. 

#1219 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:21 AM

Yeah I dunno it's going to be hard.  I've been trying to stay disciplined and save orbs for the Legendary banner.  But I might have to break and spend them on Three Houses banner instead.  The characters are just so cool. Haven't spent a single orb on summer waifus or anything else.  There are like seven fucking banners at once.  So you have to pick carefully.

I'd really like some L!Marth merges, some DC fodder, and to see what the upcoming new mythic hero is going to be.   There are already at least 8 leg heroes on the July banner, all seven which will be dupes for me.  But anyone else should be pulling for L!Alm if they don't have him.  Plus I believe CYL heroes appeared in August during each of the last two years so really everybody should be spending on that banner only.   Those are the new Brave units.  The last batch was insanely powerful.  (I still don't have a Veronica.  funny how choosing free B!Hector haunts you for one entire year later).

It's all so overwhelming.  I'm trying to not think about the game much and just save.  Of course we all want summer babes and of course I wanted to try for Tibarn.   All this discipline and I only have 108 orbs to show for it.  Haven't pulled anything interesting for awhile.  But there are THREE huge banners coming up: Mythic, CYL3, and Three Houses 1. 

This free Male Byleth tie-in is just a reminder to me how Nintendo never sent me a code for Piranha Plant DLC for Smash several months back.   I need to dial someone.

YES!! It’s so hard with so many banners!

I just reached 900 orbs (I have been saving since L!Alm’s banner. I have decided I am only spending on units that are ‘game changing’. I have way too many 5* that just sit unused. It’s so hard right now with so many amazing banners! I really want to pour them all into this legendary colorless pool if it’s Alm, Eir, and Cainigus to get as many merges of them as possible. But, I also feel like I should wait until CYL. Those units are always great. Too many banners and not enough orbs!

#1220 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 20 July 2019 - 03:00 PM

Wow Male Byleth is going to have Creator Sword, Ruptured Sky, DC, Chill Spd and odd spd wave. That seems really good for a unit I'm going to get free for doing something I had already done back when Prime still gave 20% off games.

#1221 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:38 PM

Wow Male Byleth is going to have Creator Sword, Ruptured Sky, DC, Chill Spd and odd spd wave. That seems really good for a unit I'm going to get free for doing something I had already done back when Prime still gave 20% off games.

He looks really good and I love that we are getting him for free! I can’t wait to find out who the Mythic will be, and what color they are. Certainly IS won’t make the mythic colorless with Alm and Eir...that would be crazy!

#1222 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:35 PM

more DC please.  I want to build Zephiel.

I was skeptical before but M!Byleth sounds awesome.  I think that people are overrating F!Byleth.   There are so many good infantry swords and I don't know that her Null C-Disrupt prf puts her in the top tier even though it is awesome. 

For instance, no one uses Nailah, or Kaden.  not really.   Units need a good statline, and some combination of a good Prf/DC in order to be top-tier impactful. 

#1223 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 12:25 AM

Have you guys decided which house you will join on Three Houses? I kinda like the idea of pulling all the colors except red on the TH banner and joining the house of whichever unit I pull. I just don’t know if it’s worth spending the orbs to do so.

#1224 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:40 AM

I'm trying to steer clear of spoilers on FE3H, so all I've done is watch the "meet the _" trailers and I'm conflicted. I always like magic users in fantasy settings, but Edelgard might as well have just said "Pick me, I'm the girl one!" I'm thinking I may go with the Golden Deer.

What do you guys think the chances of getting Chill Def and Chill Res seals are? I'm trying to figure out a B slot for S.Laegjarn outside of Flier emblem and don't want to waste 20k feathers and then get a ChRes seal. I do have a spare Mist, and was thinking about Res Feint as well.

#1225 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 02:32 AM

I'm not trying to read or watch anything about Three Houses.  Everyone likes to be spoiled these days it seems. 

#1226 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:33 AM

welp my free summons was comprised of 1 green and 4 colorless.   I took that as a sign from the loot gods to save orbs.

#1227 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:50 PM

Absolutely nothing out of my free summons or any of my free tickets.

Trying really hard not to summon on this banner. I like the characters, but the units don’t seem worth spending orbs on.

#1228 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2879 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:18 PM

I got Claude out of the banner. So, I guess maybe I WILL go with the house of the first lord I summon.

#1229 barlush23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:38 AM

Finally made it to Tier 21 in both AR and Arena for the first time this week!

#1230 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:50 AM

Finally made it to Tier 21 in both AR and Arena for the first time this week!

Saw that!  Nice job!  congrats