- - - - -

Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

#1501 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 31 May 2020 - 06:34 PM

Pulled my first Mia today. Still excited even though I have about 10 better infantry swords already :D

#1502 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 02 June 2020 - 07:28 PM

This is not a complaint, as I know I have no reason to do so.

I am however, starting to get a little nervous as I have yet to get Micaih&Sothe. Also, when are they going to address the colorless pool to try and move more useful skills into it?

#1503 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9022 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 June 2020 - 09:02 PM

Dunno.  I never found much 4* fodder to be very valuable once you have a stockpile of manuals.  It seems like 5* exclusive or bust, to me.  Always has.   I'm actually pulling colorless right now for Norne merges so I'm fine with that too.  Got three of her on this banner so that's cool. 

This mythic banner finally treated me really well for once though so I'm placated.  I had pretty good luck pulling colorless + red.  Got my first Larcei +spd -atk and then merged it (love her), picked up my first L!Eliwood, and also got Mila to +1.  I'm still missing L!Lucina and that's fine; only missing 3 legendary/mythic units total now.  Bramimond, Chrom.  Mila has replaced Eir in my light team lineups and its really fun having Isolation in one of your mythic heroes now.  

#1504 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 06 June 2020 - 06:05 AM

https://m.youtube.co...SV2sey0&t=0m58s

Spoiler

#1505 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9022 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2020 - 03:27 PM

You are a maniac. 

#1506 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 19 June 2020 - 03:15 AM

Back to back colorless duo hero banners hurts my soul.

#1507 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 19 June 2020 - 10:50 PM

It's kind of funny. I was excited about getting sword Mia awhile back, and even more excited that she was a TT bonus unit now. And now that I've started building her to use...

I've replaced every skill except her sword :D

#1508 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9022 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2020 - 06:22 AM

Been enjoying this Double Special Heroes banner and spending all of my orbs there.  So many good targets.   Didn't get the things I wanted but I did pick up NY!Lethe #2 & 3, another NY!Selkie copy so Distant Ward, and my first Duo Alfonse which was cool.  Would have been cool to get a W!Sothis merge to get rid of her speed bane, or a Duo Marth, but I can't complain. 

Still holding out for these Legendary banner announcements before I spark for Mira. 

Back to back colorless duo hero banners hurts my soul.

I think that these new Harmonic Heroes are really lame.  Like we are supposed to keep track of what games everyone is from and who to pair them with?  lol.  I wouldn't even bother if I were you.  They're not the same as Duo Heroes anyways. 

#1509 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:59 PM

I've been unimpressed with Bridal Micaiah so far. You have to make sure she's nowhere near a physical unit. Mine has a def boon (lol) and she still dies to the weakest units on stage 1 of TT.

The duo skill is pretty much a win more skill, and I haven't seen where it makes a big difference in a fight. At best it pushes someone past the extra 5 damage needed to orko. At worst she does nothing because Mic needs the DC unit to have the penalty to kill it, but she can't give the penalty because they're horizontally aligned not vertically.

Maybe Arena and AR is her thing, but she's my least favorite duo to date.

#1510 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 28 June 2020 - 04:28 AM

I promise I won't do this everytime.

Spoiler

#1511 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9022 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:05 PM

Got my first L!Chrom in 13 orbs doing two rounds on the legendary banner.  I'm so excited I can't even tell you.  That was the one unit I truly wanted on this banner and I wasn't even going to pull on it after the first circle.

Saving my paltry sum of 18 orbs and going to collect during the next couple of weeks until the initial Duo Ephraim banner re-run with forging bonds.   I am absolutely sparking for Duo Ephraim and would really like to try to pull an additional copy.   I'm all about these lulls.  Have one copy of L!Chrom, one Dimitri, and am getting Duo Eph.  The next Lull Atk/Def 3 is going to Norne +5 and she's going to be an absolute terror.    I can't even beat my own defenses right now with the crappy Altina+Naga teams I have to trot out there during each Astra season. 

Only missing two leg. heroes now: Bramimond and Lucina, (and now Seliph)!  Bramimond soooo goood.   These AR-D teams with like him, L!Chrom, and other beefy lull units are so difficult to contend with. 

#1512 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9022 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:06 PM

I've been unimpressed with Bridal Micaiah so far. You have to make sure she's nowhere near a physical unit. Mine has a def boon (lol) and she still dies to the weakest units on stage 1 of TT.

The duo skill is pretty much a win more skill, and I haven't seen where it makes a big difference in a fight. At best it pushes someone past the extra 5 damage needed to orko. At worst she does nothing because Mic needs the DC unit to have the penalty to kill it, but she can't give the penalty because they're horizontally aligned not vertically.

Maybe Arena and AR is her thing, but she's my least favorite duo to date.

Bridal Micaiah seems really good.  There are some pairings where she can do exceptional work like with Kronya.

I really don't like these Harmonic Heroes though.  They seem incredibly stupid to me.  

#1513 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:03 PM

We'll see where they go with the Harmonic Heroes, but there's a couple things the first one has going for it that I like.

From a gameplay standpoint, it promotes theme team building. Sure, when new game content rolls out I trot out the 4 Horsemen and get to work. But I also like clearing rando content with an all beast team, or a team of 4 Xanders. Harmonics are basically a Lord for their two games to reward A/B/AB team builds.

Thematically, they pulled from the first Tempest Trial for the pairing. Hopefully they keep pulling from FEH events/stories for their pairings. Xander/Veronica, CHOP, etc. If nothing else, there's hopefully something to tie them together besides "Lol, I put a Reinhardt on your Black Knight"

#1514 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted Yesterday, 05:05 PM

Got a free Bylad today. Now that I have 4-5 spare sources of Distant Counter I'm thinking about patching up Nagi's res bane. Leila+Nagi and Leila+Cain are my AR duos for each season.

#1515 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9022 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 PM

yeah man, Leila so fun!  I'd be wanting to give Disarm Trap to either her or Tethys, if I ever received one.