- - - - -

Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

#1531 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3007 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 06 September 2020 - 05:51 PM

So, let's talk about a different axe cav instead.
Spoiler

I've been thinking about giving some premium skills to Titania, and last night I got a second easter Idunn to give Sturdy Stance 3.

I don't think I really need guard in both phases. Her primary role is to survive ep and then kill next pp. Here's a couple ideas I've been toying with. Not sure which one I like better.

1) Deck Swabber+ and insert B skill here
2) Huge Fan+ and Lull Atk/Def

#1532 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   10027 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:54 AM

Sorry but I don't think that Titania is not good enough to warrant any premium build investment right now.  51 attack, 40 speed does not cut it in year 4.   Everything auto doubles, has greater speed, or much higher attack than that now. 

It especially bothers me that her refine is useless in cavalry teams. 

#1533 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   10027 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2020 - 04:33 PM

The new banner is cool and really well-rounded imo.  Shinon and Jill have some interesting abilities.   I'm considering sparking in order to kill her for her spd/def Rein.  That would be really good on many units including Y!Caeda and Y!Minerva.  Been having some fun playing around with new fliers lately. 

#1534 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   10027 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:45 PM

I'm waiting patiently for the Mythic banner reveal on the 30th.  Have 106 orbs currently so should have a nice small chunk saved up.   Red + whatever the mythic color is, is looking pretty promising. 

This happened too:

Shinon-pull.jpg

I wanted to spark for Jill / Shinon on this banner but decided to wait for the mythic announcement first.  Those units take priority.  It should probably be an Astra hero, too.  Was happy to get some good luck here; Shinon is pretty awesome and so is his fodder.   Though hardly any units really want Deadeye badly.

#1535 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7995 Posts   Joined 18.1 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:58 PM

Free forma soul for the 4th anniversary if any of you guys are still playing.