Amazon shipping European versions of games recently

Santorum X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hey cags, I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced receiving European PEGI versions of games from Amazon recently. 

First, I received the PEGI version CoD Infinite Warfare. Then just recently I was sent the PEGI versions of Nier Automata, twice - the second to replace the first one.

Their CS was nice enough to provide me with store credit for the trouble, but this lack of quality assurance has left me going elsewhere for my future purchases.

Was it from a third party or amazon as seller?  I doubt amazon would do it with their own stock, but I've had that happen with an infinity figure 3rd party fulfilled by amazon.  There was an Amazon stock sticker over the UPC.  So if the seller puts that sticker on before they ship it to amazon, that's on them, but if amazon knowingly put labels over upcs like that, that's an issue.  Does anyone know how 3rd party merchandise gets labeled at the amazon warehouse?

Hey cags, I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced receiving European PEGI versions of games from Amazon recently.

First, I received the PEGI version CoD Infinite Warfare. Then just recently I was sent the PEGI versions of Nier Automata, twice - the second to replace the first one.

Their CS was nice enough to provide me with store credit for the trouble, but this lack of quality assurance has left me going elsewhere for my future purchases.
I've heard that some (but not all) 3rd party sellers on Amazon are shipping European versions of some games, but I'm surprised that you got copies like these directly from Amazon as the seller. Pretty disappointing, but I'd just return any EU copies if I got them.

These were items sold by Amazon directly, not fulfilled using 3rd party stock. The PEGI versions I got had stickers on the back maybe to cover up the European barcode?

I wanted to platinum Steins;Gate on PS3 since I loved it on Vita. I ordered it on Amazon FROM Amazon and I was sent the EU version. I didn't mind getting it, cause I can still platinum it either way. But yes, I thought it was wierd at time, but I didn't mind it. It is happening.

None of amazon's new stock should have those 3rd party stickers over the UPCs as far as I have experienced, so either they are now merging stock with 3rd party stock or are sourcing from bad suppliers.

I like another company. When I order something from England or China, they give me a yanwen track number. I can track the parcel. You can do this on the official site of the service. To do this, you need to enter the identification code of the shipment in a special field. This code is assigned to each shipment. I don't know if anyone has had any problems, but I like the way the delivery works. It's quite a convenient service, but I haven't used it for parcels from Amazon yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]I doubt Amazon could do such a thing. Their services are mostly successful. In my experience, I have never had a problem. Perhaps it was from a third-party seller, not Amazon. I have read on https://www.dontpayfull.com/explore that a buyer should be careful and read the details about the seller to prevent situations like this from happening. Strangely, it happened all the three times you have ordered. You should check that. And remember, the return policy is available for any sellers on Amazon. [/SIZE]

bread's done
Back