- - - - -

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare $18.97 PS4 via Amazon (prime elegible)

call of duty. amazon infinite warfare

#1 plusgamer   Banned Banned   265 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

plusgamer

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:58 PM

PS4

www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Infinite-Warfare-Standard-PlayStation/dp/B01EZA0D8Y/

#2 dios   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2349 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:03 AM

*waits for the flood of posts of "No separate dlc for MW : Remastered, no buy!"*

Looking for DLC codes for your games? Rare Pre-Order dlc content that isn't available anymore? Full game digital downloads? Come check out my thread for great deals before hitting up the PSN or XBL Marketplace!  Physical games and Swag for sale too!

https://www.cheapass...add-on-content/

#3 Cezar24  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:27 AM

*waits for the flood of posts of "No separate dlc for MW : Remastered, no buy!"*

That's why it's down to $18.97. Well, that and space.

#4 dontBlink86  

dontBlink86

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:42 AM

"No separate dlc for MW : Remastered, no buy!"*

#5 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1069 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:46 AM

worth it at this price? I played the beta and the character movement on multiplayer didnt feel as fluid and natural like Halo 5 or titanfall 2

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#6 Fragems  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:52 AM

I've heard the singleplayer is pretty solid that's why I picked it up when it hit sub $20 the other day. Just a FYI alot of us ended up with UK versions but Amazon is giving replacements or refunds for anyone effected as well as allowing us to keep the UK copies.

#7 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1395 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

I got the X1 version with MW: R for $44, and I felt I overpaid. After beating the single player, I couldn't get myself to play more than a few multiplayer matches. Online is kind of lame, IMO. Battlefield, Titanfall 2, and Overwatch are much better multiplayer experiences.

899090.png

Signature3.png

#8 RunningMan  

RunningMan

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:08 AM

I've heard the singleplayer is pretty solid that's why I picked it up when it hit sub $20 the other day. Just a FYI alot of us ended up with UK versions but Amazon is giving replacements or refunds for anyone effected as well as allowing us to keep the UK copies.

Just realized I got the UK verison also, hope they dont screw me, I heard this before, but your post made me double check, thx.

WANTED: Old games- N64, Turbografx, SNES, etc. Paypal/or trade for newer xbone/ps4 games.

#9 Virtua   only 5 can ladder CAGiversary!   12506 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:49 AM

Single Player is awesome. Best Call of Duty campaign. Great characters and fun weapons, looks great too. The story is actually really interesting and it has one of the best endings in a game i've played in a while.

Just really worth it for the campaign. The zombies are fun too.

The multiplayer is totally and completely broken. Players warp all over and kill you instantly. If you didn't like the way the series was going since Black Ops 1 with the rapid pace and inconsistent netcode this is the worst yet. The game basically runs at 10fps online so it has almost no idea what you or the enemy is doing for long stretches of time and just makes it up as it goes. Thats why you die instantly, because you had no idea you were getting shot, so when the network catches up, you take all the damage at once.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#10 Raw_Orangejuice  

Raw_Orangejuice

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:43 AM

I decided to give this game a whirl on pspro when it first came out, the single player was amazingly fun, I like the non linear approach on what missions you decide to take on and graphics were superb. Outside of the that, nothing and I mean nothing is good about the remainder of the game. I'd gamefly it with a free trial or something.

See me on rainbow six for multiplayer though

#11 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1701 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:48 AM

Single player is decent fun, multiplayer is what you would expect, nothing great. Worth $18.

#12 NeoMonk  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:52 AM

Damn this tanked hard!

anigif22d8b.gifbhyfr4.jpg

#13 ItachiUchiha   Of the Mangekyo Sharingan CAGiversary!   85 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

ItachiUchiha

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:15 AM

Zombies and singleplayer are great...

Online is absolute garbage.

Nuff said.

#14 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6836 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

Damn this tanked hard!

Semi tempted so I can finish the single player but I figure maybe by BF the Legacy edition might be around $30 at BB before GCU.  

I played the first two missions on both XBox One and PS4.  Seemed ok and maybe it gets a lot better but wasn't all that impressed.  

I assume

Spoiler

TF2 grabbed me from the first mission/chapter to the last.  

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#15 romeogbs19   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   2031 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

romeogbs19

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

Will eventually get this and Titanfall 2 for their singleplayer campaigns -- but given the collection, can easily wait til both each hit $10 or under.

HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!

161803_s.gif   200.gif

#16 Fragems  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:04 PM

Will eventually get this and Titanfall 2 for their singleplayer campaigns -- but given the collection, can easily wait til both each hit $10 or under.

Titanfall 2 is well worth $20 campaign is great and the MP is actually really good. If not for Doom it would be my top FPS of 2016.

#17 Memorex   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   157 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:32 PM

FYI this trial may still be going on where you can play it for free (up to certain levels.)  Another note it's like a 70 GB install. 

http://charlieintel....1-limited-time/

#18 Inriri  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:25 PM

I can confirm the trial is still going. Pricematches it at Target but haven't opened it yet because of the trial. Campaign is really fun, especially the space battles. I haven't played a CoD multiplayer in forever, but it feels the same as it did back then. Kill Confirmed is still the best mode.

The multiplayer is totally and completely broken. Players warp all over and kill you instantly. If you didn't like the way the series was going since Black Ops 1 with the rapid pace and inconsistent netcode this is the worst yet. The game basically runs at 10fps online so it has almost no idea what you or the enemy is doing for long stretches of time and just makes it up as it goes. Thats why you die instantly, because you had no idea you were getting shot, so when the network catches up, you take all the damage at once.

What? I have yet to see or feel the game drop below 60fps in a match. Are you playing it on an old computer?

#19 1mhot3K   DealHunter CAG in Training   70 Posts   Joined 0.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

Wow! This game's price stays falling.

#20 dieselsoccer  

dieselsoccer

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:47 PM

Price is starting to rise.  Currently $18.99.  I saw it as low as $18.68.

#21 nddave   CAG4LIFE CAGiversary!   1013 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:45 AM

Amazon will give you 4.94 gift card for your COD Infinite Warfare PS4 copy.

CAG4LIFE

#22 romeogbs19   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   2031 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

romeogbs19

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:31 AM

Price is starting to rise.  Currently $18.99.  I saw it as low as $18.68.

It's a failed COD - it'll be $5-10 later this year. 

Titanfall 2 is well worth $20 campaign is great and the MP is actually really good. If not for Doom it would be my top FPS of 2016.

Totally hear you on Doom.  Picked that up for a Hamilton a while back and love it. I don't play FPS games, and I still LOVE that game.  Really meaty single-player campaign.  I've played it in fits and starts (limited free time), but I'm still only on chapter 5 (of 13 I hear).  Only quip are the platforming portions, but that's a real minor quip.

HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!

161803_s.gif   200.gif

#23 Fragems  

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:27 PM

What I love is they really nailed the feel of the original doom with the speed and gunplay. Really I didn't care much for Doom 3 and I was super suprised/happy when I started up the reboot and they had gone back to the series roots.

As far as CoD Infinite Warfare goes this is pretty easily the best SP campaign out of all the CoD games set in the future. Really enjoying it so far. To bad this game gets such a bad rap if only they had marketed it better and not held MW remaster hostage with the deluxe edition. I highly recommend it at this price.

#24 Memorex   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   157 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:34 PM

I've been playing the trial the past couple nights and it's just not for me.  If you're looking for a double jumping/wall running FPS then go with Titanfall 2.  It's just a superior game.

#25 bobaroo2  

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:27 PM

Went ahead and pulled the trigger for the campaign. Whats the difference between the us and uk version, they have an english accent or something?

#26 Fragems  

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:08 PM

It's the same just the DLC from the US storefront won't work with it. Not sure if there are any issues with the MP but there might be.