- - - - -

Ebay $15 off $75 Coupon CSAVE15OFFMARCH until 8 PM PST

#1 baboonfreak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

baboonfreak

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:26 PM

Another Ebay $15 off $75 coupon for today. Code is CSAVE15OFFMARCH and is good until 8 PM PST. Regular exclusions apply like Gift Cards, Coins/paper money, real estate etc.

http://pages.ebay.co...320/cancer.html

#2 .Beowulf  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

I need to restock my credit for both xbx/psn so having this in my face is about as useful as a swift hard kick to the twins

#3 EDiTOR9   Huh? CAGiversary!   1952 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:28 PM

Nice! Picking up the anker USB-c charger to carry with my switch. Looks like anker has a discount on top of it for $10 off for every $50 spent.
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers

#4 .Beowulf  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

I'm not saying I'd suck someone off to find a way to use these for digital cards once again

I'm just saying 15 bucks is 15 bucks

#5 DarthPwner  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

Can't think of anything I need. Would use it on a switch pro controller, but I dont see any that aren't overpriced...

#6 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   1956 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:56 PM

good time to pick up the Yakuza 2 reprint. just gotta find something else for 25 to reach 75.

Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#7 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19866 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:06 AM

Would this work on the refurb Nintendo Wii U?  Might be a good use for it for anyone looking for one. 

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#8 .Beowulf  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:08 AM

Would this work on the refurb Nintendo Wii U?  Might be a good use for it for anyone looking for one. 

why wouldn't it?

#9 NeoMonk  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:49 AM

Where was this deal last week when I needed it  :censored:

Webp.net-gifmaker777b0.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#10 phogoodness   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   262 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

phogoodness

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:26 AM

Just bought a Wii U from Nintendo eBay store with the code. $15 off, basically saved myself the tax

#11 .Beowulf  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:27 AM

are you guys buying backups?

I bought my original from ebay in like new condition, hoping it is like other nintendo hardware was and is bombproof

#12 Japakneez   You are big foo CAGiversary!   2371 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:46 AM

Great coupon. I only put $70 worth of items in my cart which came out to $75 after tax. It gave me a $14 discount.

#13 Lumas101  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:52 AM

Awesome, $60 for a 200GB Micro SD and some screen protectors for my Switch!

Now I just need a Switch.

Thanks, OP!

#14 WesWarlord   I'll Take the Case! CAGiversary!   288 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

WesWarlord

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:01 AM

I really would have liked to pick up a micro SD for my switch but the last one I bought was bogus (got a refund with little hassle.)

I picked up some neon joy-con instead for $73. Not a Bad deal considering I'm in TX so I saved sales tax too.

#15 Gsmack1   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   63 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:19 AM

Thanks used for some amiibos

#16 redman77   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

redman77

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:22 AM

are you guys buying backups?

I bought my original from ebay in like new condition, hoping it is like other nintendo hardware was and is bombproof

Got a Nintendo refurb backup last $15 off coupon. Got another one with tonight's deal. Already had a refurb from Nintendo from a couple years ago, plus an unopened white 8 gb one I got when they were on clearance at Gamestop. The two refurbs I have in hand look completely new. I think I am set now on Wii U consoles. Probably overkill to have 4 Wii U's but I have a ton of Wii U games and really love the console. I may end up selling a couple down the road if I lose interest at some point after eating into my backlog. I figure I can get most if not all the amount I paid for them in the future since they are in flawless condition. I think Wii U consoles (unit plus gamepad) will hold their value pretty well over time.

#17 .Beowulf  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:23 AM

Got a Nintendo refurb backup last $15 off coupon. Got another one with tonight's deal. Already had a refurb from Nintendo from a couple years ago, plus an unopened white 8 gb one I got when they were on clearance at Gamestop. The two refurbs I have in hand look completely new. I think I am set now on Wii U consoles. Probably overkill to have 4 Wii U's but I have a ton of Wii U games and really love the console. I may end up selling a couple down the road if I lose interest at some point after eating into my backlog. I figure I can get most if not all the amount I paid for them in the future since they are in flawless condition. I think Wii U consoles (unit plus gamepad) will hold their value pretty well over time.

oh cool I'll just get one from your wii u zombie apocalypse bunker supply if mine breaks then 

#18 Alexpguy  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:06 AM

I just saw this (after it expired), does anyone know if this stacked with the $20 coupon from last week? (from selling a $50+ item)

#19 GBKeroberos  

GBKeroberos

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:13 AM

I just saw this (after it expired), does anyone know if this stacked with the $20 coupon from last week? (from selling a $50+ item)

Unfortunately, it didn't. Or at least, I couldn't get it to.

R.I.P. Captain Jack 1962-2005

#20 United_Korea   Gunpla Addict CAGiversary!   1096 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

United_Korea

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:52 AM

If anyone bought multiple items to hit the 75 threshold, you may want to check your paypal. People are reporting they were charged more than they should have.

Final Fantasy XV is the most disappointing game ever made.

#21 SlickerMD   From parts unknown CAGiversary!   36 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:24 AM

If anyone bought multiple items to hit the 75 threshold, you may want to check your paypal. People are reporting they were charged more than they should have.

It looks like I'm having this problem. $8 bucks missing from the discount.
Fresh? Fresh as monkey's breath, brother!

#22 Lumas101  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:37 PM

More specifically, check your bank statement. As I recall from past promotions, PayPal gives you a receipt that shows that you paid the full amount, but the discount is hidden later in the receipt. I bought two items and my bank statement has them properly charged with discount included.

#23 xprototypej  

xprototypej

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:19 PM

More specifically, check your bank statement. As I recall from past promotions, PayPal gives you a receipt that shows that you paid the full amount, but the discount is hidden later in the receipt. I bought two items and my bank statement has them properly charged with discount included.

If you use PayPal to checkout, on the statement, PayPal gives you the $15.00 and then they charge the total amount. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

xprototypej.png