* * * * * 4 votes

Fire Emblem Echos Limited Edition (UPDATED ONCE MORE!)

#541 HelloooNurse  

HelloooNurse

Posted Today, 10:03 PM

I took that to mean he "was" the younger generation....?

Who cares?  I get mine.   Ain't no one on here (or anywhere else) doin me any favors.

The only person who ever has, is Spraykwon.  So good on him, and I owe him one.  I hook up other people whenever I can.   The younger generation is all about themselves though.  What have you done to help people lately?

Nah in the same post he claims "I hook up other people whenever I can" before he goes on "the younger generation is all about themselves though."  Seems he's either deceived himself or has an identity crisis.

Tbh, the majority of the guy's posts are dickish replies to other CAGs here, so his words should be taken with a half ton of salt.

Still, it's hard to believe that the guy with a billy-club shoved so far up his behind would ever show generosity to another human being. 

Just judging by his posts, he's one bitter, insecure dude.

prayin for shipping confirmation

#542 Nick51705   Zelda Fan CAGiversary!   3186 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:13 PM

My Best Buy took some time to learn but now they do a great job with the in store red stickers. They only peel off the corner of the sticker to stick on the item, making it easy to remove. Overall the stickers aren't bad though because all you need to do is heat it up with a hair dryer and peel slowly.

#543 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5116 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:15 PM

Nah in the same post he claims "I hook up other people whenever I can" before he goes on "the younger generation is all about themselves though."  Seems he's either deceived himself or has an identity crisis.

Tbh, the majority of the guy's posts are dickish replies to other CAGs here, so his words should be taken with a half ton of salt.

Still, it's hard to believe that the guy with a billy-club shoved so far up his behind would ever show generosity to another human being. 

Just judging by his posts, he's one bitter, insecure dude.

Agree.  It's kind of sad really.  He keeps posting pure garbage in the Limited Run Games thread and people have learned to completely ignore him.  For a guy that posts as much as he does, he seems to get very little response or interest from members to what he posts.  It's like a sad, lonely child that really just wants some attention but never understands that people won't give it because he contributes nothing positive at all.  Of course, the real comedy lies in the fact that he always claims to have various forum members "blocked" and yet he somehow manages to respond to posts from those same people.    

#544 Pikagreg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1634 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:16 PM

Saw a ton of new posts and thought I missed Best Buy but it was just people arguing 

~~~Now Playing~~~
:pc:FFXIV
:ps4:Dragon Age
:3ds/WiiU: Smash Bros!
My Steam Profile
:D~~~~~~My Trade List~~~~~~~ :D(dead)

#545 FullmetalPain22  

FullmetalPain22

Posted Today, 10:17 PM

Saw a ton of new posts and thought I missed Best Buy but it was just people arguing 

The weekly autism special

#546 HelloooNurse  

HelloooNurse

Posted Today, 10:22 PM

My Best Buy took some time to learn but now they do a great job with the in store red stickers. They only peel off the corner of the sticker to stick on the item, making it easy to remove. Overall the stickers aren't bad though because all you need to do is heat it up with a hair dryer and peel slowly.

Man, I wish my Best Buy would do like yours does. Mine used to have the yellow stickers with a single corner peeled back until probably November of last year. Now it's the red ones and, man, do they slap it on there. 

Thankfully, the only box I cared about recently, my LoZ: BotW Special, was mostly unharmed. I just went really, really slooow.

prayin for shipping confirmation