Star Wars Rebels Discussion

encendido5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Has anyone else been watching this series?  It's reached Clone Wars status IMHO.  

I can't wait to watch the finale this weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvFKh0Uo5rY

I stopped somewhere in the middle of the first season because it was losing my interest/didn't have time. It felt a bit more kiddy than adult friendly to me, but it was still fairly solid from what I saw. Speaking of Clone Wars, I really need to watch that sixth season. . .

I stopped somewhere in the middle of the first season because it was losing my interest/didn't have time. It felt a bit more kiddy than adult friendly to me, but it was still fairly solid from what I saw. Speaking of Clone Wars, I really need to watch that sixth season. . .
The show improved tremendously in season 2 and continued to get better in season 3. The primary cast has developed into a much more interesting ensemble, and there have been numerous guest appearances by heavy hitters from the films.

The show improved tremendously in season 2 and continued to get better in season 3. The primary cast has developed into a much more interesting ensemble, and there have been numerous guest appearances by heavy hitters from the films.
I thought I had replied earlier but I guess not. I 100% agree with you. It has gotten progressively better and the tie ins are pretty awesome.

Speaking of tie ins, it is almost confirmed that Rex is this dude in RotJ:

88825c74b8671bb2267efcf2d6040305.jpg

The season 4 trailer should be up this weekend.

bread's done
Back