* - - - - 1 votes

Mass Effect Andromeda X1/PS4 $47.99 w/ Free Shipping (eBay)

Xbox Xbox One X1 PS4 Mass Effect Andromeda

#1 TweakyRabbit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   121 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

TweakyRabbit

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:43 PM

From Newegg's ebay page:

http://www.ebay.com/...ar=601101214060

467702.png

#2 markbrochilll   Typical Nintendo Fanboy /s CAGiversary!   1066 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

markbrochilll

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:57 PM

Reviews are looking pretty bad.

Pros: Late game combat mechanics are fun and the worlds are fun to explore. 

Cons: Missions are very dull. Character personalities are very dull. Character models, textures, and animations are god awful. Unsteady framerate on PS4/XB1 throughout the game. Also, numerous audio issues on all platforms.

Probably a game i'd wait for $10-15.

#3 Brenex   Cobra Commander CAGiversary!   1291 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:19 PM

I'm waiting for the deluxe to drop. Mass Effect was one of my favorite trilogies and I was really looking forward to the new installment but the reviews out have really made it a bummer to want to play it out the gate. I know Bioware has already mentioned a patch to fix some things including the animations but still. At least I can wait till it's cheap to give it a go :(

#4 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3256 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

Horizon and Zelda made me stop caring about games with MP.

#5 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:50 PM

Horizon and Zelda made me stop caring about games with MP.

Single player games with mp shoe horned in made me stop caring a long time ago. Uncharted being the only exception since it never felt like the single player was ever sacrificed for the sake of mp and the mp was never shoved in your face. Was kind of like "hey we made this great sp game and if you're interested it has mp, if you aren't interested in mp it's cool but it's there if you want"

#6 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1067 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

Bioware said, " All you jerks that complained about ME3's crappy ending? Here's a crappy entire game! Ha Ha!"

I got it anyway. :(

I'll have an E please, Bob.

#7 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4623 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:47 PM

Something tells me that they're bringing my boy, Shepard, back! The rapture is coming! Unfreeze Shepard. Mass Effect 4 coming soon...cuz the last one didn't count lol

"...don't be sensitive and angry at the sh!t that I wrote
Cause if you can take a Fuck n d!ck, you can take a joke" -IT

lol

#8 Kyle1022  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:26 PM

I loved the original trilogy but after seeing gameplay videos it's clear that they half-assed this game, and in return I'm only gonna get it when it's half-price or less. So how quick do we think this game will drop in price to $30ish?

#9 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1067 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:51 PM

my boy, Shepard,

ewe, gross.

#10 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:37 AM

Bioware said, " All you jerks that complained about ME3's crappy ending? Here's a crappy entire game! Ha Ha!"
I got it anyway. :(

Ending sucked but what I really didn't like was constantly hearing about war and winnings wars, etc. Felt like some cheap cod knock off with some rpg mechanics tossed in.

#11 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1402 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:39 AM

I loved the original trilogy but after seeing gameplay videos it's clear that they half-assed this game, and in return I'm only gonna get it when it's half-price or less. So how quick do we think this game will drop in price to $30ish?

If it follows EA other recent games it will get a sale within the first month, and by the way this seems to be doing I'd say it will be a good one

Link to my trade post:

https://www.cheapass...deadpool/page-1

#12 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4623 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:03 AM

ewe, gross.

My girl, Shepard? did you just assume my gender? lol

"...don't be sensitive and angry at the sh!t that I wrote
Cause if you can take a Fuck n d!ck, you can take a joke" -IT

lol

#13 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1067 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:20 AM

Male Shepherd was gross. So if you played as a male Shepherd, as your statement indicates you did, that was gross. It's cool if gross is your thing. You do you. But that doesnt mean it's not gross.

#14 1mhot3K   DealHunter CAG Veteran   74 Posts   Joined 0.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:46 AM

I'll let it going my future backlog come Black Friday. I'm still working through 2016 titles.

#15 Faithful   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Faithful

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:55 AM

Hated the initial mission. Like enough that I wanted to not pick up my preorder (I'm playing the EA 10 hour trial). I cranked down the difficulty and just ran through it. Perfect example was at one spot I have to defend a location and some messed up enemy just is sitting behind cover... Indefinitely. Couldn't progress to the next wave until I walked my butt all the way over to him and punched him in the face. I was totally done until the first mission was entirely over and the game actually started feeling like a ME game. Few more hours in tonight and enjoying it more. Still nowhere near what the original ME trilogy was at this point but enough that I decided I'll pick up my preorder.... But not enough that I'm gonna play it before finishing Horizon Zero Dawn. That game is so dang cool.

Unless you're a huge ME fan, you won't miss much by waiting till this goes down in price.