SING at BB special editon 19.99 (2 digital copies + 1 free movie)

pun123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I preordered SING SE a few weeks ago, and while waiting to pick it up yesterday received a free UHD copy from fandango that went into my VUDU account.  After picking it up yesterday I had another code I sold here on the trading forum, then there was another code for a choice of a free movie from Universal after redeeming was also added to my vudu account, so in all not a bad deal.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sing-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-2016/5711712.p?skuId=5711712

It might work with that also, but I just ordered the Special Edition and the fandango code was for UHD which showed 29.99 on their site, crazy.
I'm also curious about that code for another Universal movie. I don't figure it would be for a UHD movie also, but you never know :)

If you look underneath ADD CART, it says included 1 free item, and show below that it is the UHD code from Fandango, so I would imagine so. I guess add it to the cart and see if it shows in the cart.

FYI - Universal Free Movie codes are usually included with most newer Universal movies.  However, don't expect anything amazing, they're usually movies that don't even get a theatrical release, but there are some decent titles in there. 

If you look underneath ADD CART, it says included 1 free item, and show below that it is the UHD code from Fandango, so I would imagine so. I guess add it to the cart and see if it shows in the cart.
That specifically is the free extra code for the movie Sing, I'm referring to the code that comes in the case that redeems for a movie other than Sing.

FYI - Universal Free Movie codes are usually included with most newer Universal movies. However, don't expect anything amazing, they're usually movies that don't even get a theatrical release, but there are some decent titles in there.
This leads me to believe that the none of those movies would be available in UHD. :)

Yes, I read that wrong, the universal I don't think are UHD, I though he meant the UHD version of SING.  There was about 10 to choose from I chose an old Christopher Reeves, "Somewhere in Time" There were some new ones with Clooney, but I don't remember all the choices, but hey free is ok by me.

bread's done
Back