Enjoy $5 off $15+ at eBay - PayPal Targeted Email

HelloooNurse

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
GET $5 OFF your next purchase of $15.00 or more at

eBay.com when you pay with PayPal.*  

Expires 3/28/2017.

Exclusions apply. See offer terms below.

*eBay Offer Terms & Conditions:
Who’s eligible for the Coupon?
Only invited, registered eBay users are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding – Coupon is not transferable. 

How to redeem your Coupon: 
1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.) 
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59PM Pacific Time on March 28, 2017. 
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field. 

Questions? Visit our 
step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a $5 discount off a minimum purchase of $15, valid until 11:59:59 PM PT on March 28, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on 
eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money category and Real Estate.

Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart) for up to the maximum Coupon discount amount, while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited. 

---------------------

It appears that the coupon codes are unique. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this an exclusive coupon, or anyone can use it? This is much more usable than the flash sales they've been doing on ebay

I got one of those yesterday, and bought a $20 PSN gift card for $15. Then today I got a "we miss you" $10 off a $25 purchase code. I bought a $25 Gamestop gift card for $15. Which I might just turn into PSN credit.

An awesome PSN flash sale tomorrow would be the cherry on top.

The funny thing is now I'm glad Playstation Store was a week late in sending out those e-mails about getting 1,000 Sony Rewards points for loading $60 through paypal to my PSN account. That would have just been an extra $10 for spending $60. With these e-mails I got an extra $15 for spending just $30.

Good deal but I'm not supporting eBay anymore. Try selling something on eBay, you'll walk away with pennies. Great for buying but l unlike real auctions the seller pays not the buyer, which is stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of those yesterday, and bought a $20 PSN gift card for $15. Then today I got a "we miss you" $10 off a $25 purchase code. I bought a $25 Gamestop gift card for $15. Which I might just turn into PSN credit.

An awesome PSN flash sale tomorrow would be the cherry on top.

The funny thing is now I'm glad Playstation Store was a week late in sending out those e-mails about getting 1,000 Sony Rewards points for loading $60 through paypal to my PSN account. That would have just been an extra $10 for spending $60. With these e-mails I got an extra $15 for spending just $30.
Flash sale confirmed on Wario64's twitter, nice. Anyways I got two out of the three offers ebay sent this month so yay more PSN credit/eShop credit.

Got a $10 off coupon and used it to get a Wii U pro controller for $30. Was on the fence about getting one, but had to take the plunge with this offer. 

My secondary account that I never use gets these offers routinely. The sell x items get 30-50 bonus or 10 off 20 emails. My real account? Not a damn thing. It is so frustrating.

I applied my code to a copy of luigi's mansion: dark moon that was $13.50 / $2.63 shipping, and it still gave me the $5 discount. How comes?

bread's done
Back