A new Pokemon game for Switch must be coming...

soonersfan60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
132 (100%)
Previously my Walmart stocked about 2 dozen SSB Link amiibo, and then BotW came out and had great use for it so the amiibo was in demand. It appears Walmart got a heads up or Nintendo pushed stock on them.

So yesterday, I'm in that Walmart again and they had about 2 dozen SSB Pikachu amiibo. Coincidence? I think not. There were no other amiibo re-stocks. Thoughts? Evidence?

There is speculation of a game called Pokemon Stars coming to the system like Sun + Moon together but at this point just speculation. 

There is speculation of a game called Pokemon Stars coming to the system like Sun + Moon together but at this point just speculation.
It's not even speculation based on anything, it's people making stuff up based on the idea that previous Pokemon games always had a third version, despite the fact that Nintendo hasn't done that for several generations now.

It's not even speculation based on anything, it's people making stuff up based on the idea that previous Pokemon games always had a third version, despite the fact that Nintendo hasn't done that for several generations now.
It's not just speculation. It's word from sources who have talked to people like Laura Kate Dale. She has a good track record, so I would believe the rumors.

It's not just speculation. It's word from sources who have talked to people like Laura Kate Dale. She has a good track record, so I would believe the rumors.
She had a terrible track record when the switch finally released.

Take what she says with a grain of salt.

Yes I remember the 'rumors' Nintendo was releasing Pokemon Z years ago. I mean Pokemon Z became my favorite game ever.

There is also the all but confirmed Super Smash Bros. Deluxe that is coming.

The Pikachu amiibos probably are more along the lines for that.  Also, I could see Bandai-Namco porting over the Poke Tournament game from Wii U with some extras.

Doubt we'll see a new Pokemon game on Switch for a long while.  You have to level your expectations with Nintendo.  Rarely - if ever - does the truth live up to the hype or rumors when it comes to the Big N.

bread's done
Back