$100 credit from sony. extreme ymmv

JJ07

CAGiversary!
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:26062]

just got a $100 from sony. i dont remember entering any contest therefore it may be extremely ymmv

Last edited by a moderator:
189.gif

I got one too! 

The email says the code needs to be redeemed by the 31st, but nothing about the money actually being spent by then. I assume it doesn't have an expiration once redeemed, but if anyone that's won this before could shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated.

I never recieve sony newsletter even though in my account i have a check mark on sending me newsletters :/

Ugh, I can't seem to get *any* of the Playstation e-mails, let alone ones like discount codes.

Most of you guys probably got the 20% off coupon. It's hidden inside the weekly update email if you look, somewhere on the third column. (In the flash sale email)

As for $100, it might be for Sony Rewards Members, since there is a giveaway with the same logo for 1,000,000 points.

I never recieve sony newsletter even though in my account i have a check mark on sending me newsletters :/
Wow, Fredyyy the king of Black Friday deals is back! The prophecy is true! Also, check your spam folder.

Anyway, thanks OP! Didn't even bother to check these damn updates, and would've have found it if not for you. Who knows how much other ones I missed...

Most of you guys probably got the 20% off coupon. It's hidden inside the weekly update email if you look, somewhere on the third column. (In the flash sale email)

As for $100, it might be for Sony Rewards Members, since there is a giveaway with the same logo for 1,000,000 points.

Wow, Fredyyy the king of Black Friday deals is back! The prophecy is true!
Haha exams were keeping me busy, but I will be always a true CAG...Black friday was soo good ;)

I checked the stupid spam it's not there either unfortunately

Next week I'll post of a picture of my direct deposit.  $100 in your bank account YMMV!  

And yes, the male gigolo business doesn't pay what it used to.  

I almost never look at my sony emails. This time i did and saw the $100 Voucher and thought it was a scam.... but nope. $100 in my wallet now. I'll have to dust off my vita or PS3 now...

Well rip me for not having their newsletters checked to receive and needing to buy two games this weekend.

I have it checked to receive newsletters but I never get them. It sucks as I buy stuff from the PSN store almost weekly. Would have liked the 20% off coupon to use during the flash sale.

I found the $100 voucher code in my email and was very surprised. At first I thought it was a joke or some dumb sweepstakes stuff, but nope. After typing in the code, I got the credit. A very nice surprise considering I usually never win anything.

*Everyone wins $100 codes*

*Meanwhile, I'm over here waiting  to even receive any emails at all*

Oh well, congratulations to those who got $100 codes :)

Got the newsletter but no discount unless I'm blind. Could use it for some season passes and salt and sanctuary since it's never on sale

For whatever reason, I have never received a newsletter from Sony but if anyone isn't planning to use their 20% off code. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to give it to me.

Can anyone tell me what the email address is that's sending you these emails, I'm opted in but want to make sure I don't have them blocked or anything

bread's done
Back