Target bargain bin YMMV

yes saw mirrors edge catalyst on clearance for 9.98 a few days ago maybe they started a bargain bin? i think there was also geometry wars and some other just dance/just sing shovelware

Just sing was there as well. One piece burning blood, rock band 4 disc only, the peanuts game, transformers devastation, and Zen pinball marvel vol 1, Ghostbusters, and some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

Old news. It's called the Target Clearance thread, already exists, Nothing to see here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the bin is store specific.  I was just at my Target last night, and those games were on the normal clearance shelf for $9.98.

Are bargain bin prices national? I assumed it was manager's discretion.

None of my local Targets even have bargain bins. Just the locker where new-ish games are kept and shelves with older titles that have had MSRP cuts. There's occasionally a game with a clearance sticker on the shelf.

Are bargain bin prices national? I assumed it was manager's discretion.

None of my local Targets even have bargain bins. Just the locker where new-ish games are kept and shelves with older titles that have had MSRP cuts. There's occasionally a game with a clearance sticker on the shelf.
this sums it exactly at mine. no clearance bin to be seen

The store down the road from me didn't have them in a bin, exactly.  It was on part of an endcap facing the TVs, separate from the $29.99 standee.

Hrmm not going to bother visiting mine

Stores near me rarely participate in any sort of Clearance ideals, much less clearances on games...

Their idea of clearance here is to mark something down by $2 and then put up huge signs that say *CLEARANCE*...

Silly Cali

I haven't visit a Target store since mid January but I'm gonna see if they have Mirrors Edge cause I missed the PSN sale for $10 last month.

target clearances are YMMV - they're not universal, and can vary widely.

never seen a bargain bin in any target i've visited.

target clearances are YMMV - they're not universal, and can vary widely.

never seen a bargain bin in any target i've visited.
This one does seem to be pretty widespread compared to the past. I've seen the same games on clearance at 3 different targets which rarely have anything on clearance. Also, people all over the country have been talking about this in the Target clearance thread for awhile.

Hrmm not going to bother visiting mine

Stores near me rarely participate in any sort of Clearance ideals, much less clearances on games...

Their idea of clearance here is to mark something down by $2 and then put up huge signs that say *CLEARANCE*...

Silly Cali
SILLY WABBIT..

jus BRICKSEEK it dude, then you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own abode..

:ps4:
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst 207-34-1264
Life is Strange 207-34-2991
Geometry Wars 3 207-34-1632 $19.99 -> $9.98
Homefront: The Revolution 207-34-0110
Batman: The Telltale Series 207-34-1626
Dragonball Xenoverse 207-34-1102
Battleborn 207-34-1200
Werewolves Within 207-34-0200 $29.99 -> $14.98

BRICKSEEK

SILLY WABBIT..

jus BRICKSEEK it dude, then you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own abode..

:ps4:
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst 207-34-1264
Life is Strange 207-34-2991
Geometry Wars 3 207-34-1632 $19.99 -> $9.98
Homefront: The Revolution 207-34-0110
Batman: The Telltale Series 207-34-1626
Dragonball Xenoverse 207-34-1102
Battleborn 207-34-1200
Werewolves Within 207-34-0200 $29.99 -> $14.98

BRICKSEEK
Thanks for the SKU/prices (Nothing near me haha)

Thanks though :)

Still haven't found life is strange, brick seek showed five at the one I was at but none to be seen, sigh

Still haven't found life is strange, brick seek showed five at the one I was at but none to be seen, sigh
Did you check the self scan? Input the dcpi and it will tell you quantity and location. If you don't see it in that location, grab an associate and tell them the dcpi and have them look it up.

bread's done
Back