Win Stardew Valley and other sweet stuff!

fableflav

CAGiversary!
Feedback
209 (100%)
https://www.twitch.tv/rewindreview

This is one of those mutually beneficial self-promotion posts. Our new twitch channel is in beta and testing stuff out and getting ready to officially launch and grow. 

Today we will be on from 1pm to 3:30pm streaming our favorite game of 2016 Stardew Valley, it's an oddly charming, super relaxing game that stuck with our editors and is incredibly addictive. 

And today you can win a free copy! 

We always have a contest running on the channel, so if we're live you have an opportunity to win something. Since we are in beta though, we haven't been publicizing the channel yet so your odds are incredibly good. We're giving out a copy of Stardew Valley today and another one tomorrow. 

All you have to do to enter is stop by the twitch stream while we're live and comment the word "JojaMart" and the bot will automatically enter you to win. 

Yes this giveaway is shameless self-promotion but we are also here to promote other streamers as well so if you stream on twitch, let us know and we'll follow you back. 

Our site launches next week and we'll always have cool opportunities for you to win all sorts of prizes. Cheapassgamer has been good to use over the years and we want to give back, we'll be updating this post regularly with the giveaway info so feel free to follow this topic for all your free stuff news. 

Last edited by a moderator:
it won't for the life of me allow me to include a link in my post which is odd because I've been on this site for over a decade and have never had issues posting links before. The name of the channel is rewindreview on twitch. 

My bad, we are in the eastern time zone. tomorrow we'll be going live with another giveway for stardew valley at 1pm eastern time as well. 

bread's done
Back