GS: Farpoint Aim Bundle $79.99 Standalone Aim Controller $59.99 (Hear me out)

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm a long time CAG so I know this isn't necessarily a "deal" but hear me out.

There are 2 different versions of Farpoint coming out; the Farpoint Aim Controller Bundle for $79.99 and the standalone game for $49.99. However, GameStop is the only retailer currently selling the Aim Controller and the price is $59.99. 

I am posting this with the thought that the Farpoint bundle might be scarce considering how this is one of the most anticipated PSVR games. If you're interested in playing it with the Aim Controller you're better off preordering the bundle for the extra $30 so you don't find yourself regretting it later. 

For those who don't want to preorder from GS here are a few other retailers selling the Farpoint bundle:

Best Buy

Amazon

Target

Also, I already know you're in for 10 and shipping kills it.

Edit: 

Looks like Amazon currently has the bundle for $60.48. It also doesn't appear to be a Prime savings deal either. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Jokes on you OP, I'm in for 11.
Good info I guess but it belongs in the discussion forum but people will say they would not know this without it being here making my statement a contradiction. Harambe did nothing wrong

I love the PSVR and this is one of my big anticipated games. I'll be getting the Aim bundle from Amazon with the 20% off Prime which brings it down to $63.99. 

I'm guessing I will enjoy this very much just like I did the PS Move Sharpshooter (I love rail shooters in general) but I can't shake the feeling that 3-6 months from now this thing is going to be on clearance somewhere for 50% off. I just really hope it supports more games than just Farpoint and doesn't become a dust collector after I've beaten Farpoint twice.

Everytime someone says "hear me out" all I hear is some shit I shouldn't have bothered to hear. This post doesn't change that.

Everytime someone says "hear me out" all I hear is some shit I shouldn't have bothered to hear. This post doesn't change that.
Whatever man. Half the CAG's in this forum could say they don't want to be bothered with the condescending tone and arrogance of your posts, but most of us simply put up with you. Every thread you are active in, you're butting heads with people.

Thank you for posting this. I'd consider this a "deal" technically since it's a bundle that saves you money. Ignore the turdgobbler whining about it.

Farpoint bundle is in stock at Best Buy for anyone who is look. GCU also works and drops it to $63.99 which is about half of what it's currently listed for on Amazon.

​Also, I played through the game already and it's okay, but the PS VR Aim Controller is seriously awesome. At first I thought it was just a plastic accessory that you attached a Move Wand to like the Sharpshooter, but it's an actual controller.

bread's done
Back