* * * - - 2 votes

Free $10 Xbox Gift Card when you buy 3 Month Gold Sub on Amazon

#1 Glass_Ghost_0   [Title Not Selected] CAGiversary!   2729 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Glass_Ghost_0

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:53 AM

3 Month Gold - $24.99

For a limited time, Buy a Xbox Live digital code and get a free $10 Xbox digital gift card. Must be sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC. Offer ends June 30, 2016 11:59PM PST

Edit: Idk what's up with the 2016 date but that's what it says

Moo+Moo+Dairy.png

#2 Shenron795  

Shenron795

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:57 AM

That's not really a deal, 3 months = $15 value for $25 (based on $60/year). Basically you get 3 months of gold and $10 for the price if 3 months and $10

#3 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7342 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:33 AM

Thanks OP. It looks like it applies to the 1 year subscription as well. I'm close to getting it paid off with no rush shipping credits. Hopefully the promo is still active when I have enough. Or my Amazon trades that are "under appraisal" get accepted, whichever comes first. I'm such a cheapass I can't bring myself to pay real hard earned money for XBL subscriptions. 

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler

#4 koruwa   Aw yiss CAGiversary!   484 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:01 PM

Thanks OP. It looks like it applies to the 1 year subscription as well. I'm close to getting it paid off with no rush shipping credits. Hopefully the promo is still active when I have enough. Or my Amazon trades that are "under appraisal" get accepted, whichever comes first. I'm such a cheapass I can't bring myself to pay real hard earned money for XBL subscriptions. 

You can get a year sub for ~$45 from cdkeys.com Might be a better idea to use your credit for a M$ card or something

Capitalization is the difference between I helped my uncle Jack off a horse and I helped my uncle jack off a horse.

#5 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7342 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:15 PM

You can get a year sub for ~$45 from cdkeys.com Might be a better idea to use your credit for a M$ card or something

Thank you. I have $56 worth of no rush shipping credit already with more on the way very soon. Do you mean I can spend no rush shipping credit from cdkeys.com as a 3rd party amazon seller? I can't find them. Or do you mean spend $45 from a debit or credit card? As I said I don't like to spend actual money on XBL or PSN subscriptions. I'd rather buy 1 year + $10 for $59 worth of no rush shipping credit than deduct $45 from my bank account or credit cards if that's what you are talking about. 

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler

#6 Glass_Ghost_0   [Title Not Selected] CAGiversary!   2729 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Glass_Ghost_0

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:31 PM

I don't know why people have to be so negative

If you don't want the deal, move along......

People like the guy above have a ton of no rush credit and can get all of this for free through Amazon instead of wasting real cash

Moo+Moo+Dairy.png

#7 The 2nd G   The CAGer Formerly Known as Kromax CAGiversary!   237 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

The 2nd G

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

I don't know why people have to be so negative

If you don't want the deal, move along......

People like the guy above have a ton of no rush credit and can get all of this for free through Amazon instead of wasting real cash

Normally, I'd be inclined to agree with you, but here on CAG, I'm of the belief that, although these types of posts can certainly be labeled as "negative," they are more accurately described as "critical."

Look, most CAGs are pretty damn savvy when it comes to deals (and you could argue that the price of XBL is CAG 101 stuff), but not everyone is, and may just see the deal and jump right on it. Shenron's post may stop someone from taking a mediocre deal.

35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 and still gaming. 

XBox & PS4 Gamertag - Kromax44 (for now)

#8 Bickle1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:00 PM

Is there a direct link or is it dead?