* * * - - 4 votes

Xbox One Kinect 2.0 (preowned) for $8.99 in store at GameStop for PUR Pro Members!

GameStop xbox kinect

#61 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   720 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:26 PM

Going to try and stack w/ PUR $5 off pre-owned coupon. Saw at least one other had success. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Rockin' it old school single-player style!

Find me on Xbox Live at Gamertag ...

FloriDUH+JBot.png

#62 flameofdoom666   3D Dot Game Link!! CAGiversary!   5070 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

flameofdoom666

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:32 PM

I saw this on Slick Deals and was able to use my friends PUR membership to get this for $8.99 + tax! 

Now the hunt for an adapter... I am going to try to e-mai lthem with my Xbox One, Kinect and Xbox One S serial numbers and have my fingers crossed...

Currently playing:

:ps4: Final Fantasy Type-0

:3ds: Pokemon Sun

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#63 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   720 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:46 PM

If it is on SD, better lock in your trade value on Amazon before it tanks. Or before GS revokes the coupon, which it says it reserves the right to do at any time ... listed in the coupon fine print.

FloriDUH+JBot.png

#64 flameofdoom666   3D Dot Game Link!! CAGiversary!   5070 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

flameofdoom666

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:09 PM

If it is on SD, better lock in your trade value on Amazon before it tanks. Or before GS revokes the coupon, which it says it reserves the right to do at any time ... listed in the coupon fine print.

It's been there since last night - I only had a chance to go there today.

Currently playing:

:ps4: Final Fantasy Type-0

:3ds: Pokemon Sun

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#65 Armyofjuans  

Armyofjuans

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed yet but you can use the coupon on multiple kinects. I've bought two and just locked in my Amazon trade-in credit at $47. I guess I'll be buying Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Amazon. Thanks for all the hard work on this thread.

#66 Djchanclaface   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   393 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Djchanclaface

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

Get me two Utah!

My sell/trade list:

https://goo.gl/VOQkZv

#67 esalw822   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1472 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:47 PM

Going to try and stack w/ PUR $5 off pre-owned coupon. Saw at least one other had success. Fingers crossed.

It works. Stacked both coupons last night. So count this as the 2nd confirmation

#68 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   720 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:58 PM

I have to wonder when it comes to the high standards that GameStop seems to hold. They are so willing to ding you for a resurfacing charge when you try to trade in a disc with the most insignificant little mark on it. But yet they'll take back and resell a pre-owned Kinect that looks like the person that owned it could have given a f***.

FloriDUH+JBot.png

#69 yungJEDIknight   CAG Ninja CAGiversary!   54 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

yungJEDIknight

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:05 AM

Just renewed online last week and no coupon. Just a buy 2 get 1 free for preowned games. Went in to ask about it and dude was like it's just 20 bucks off for everyone. I guess I'll email them about the coupon but I doubt much happens.

Currently:

:ps4:  Mass Effect: Andromeda, Nier: Automata, Horizon: Zero Dawn,The Walking Dead: The New Frontier &  Battlefield 1 |   :xb1: Dead Rising 4, Overwatch, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 & Bioshock Collection  |   Nintendo Switch: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 

#70 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   10706 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:05 AM

Just used 1 coupon on 2 consoles along with a 5$ off preowned, so came out to like $14 something.

Also had an excellent run in with a Jr Detective. First he asks what I needed 2 for (Told him it was a good deal and I was looking out for myself and a cousin), then he absolutely refuses to use the 2 PDF codes I had on my phone pre-downloaded (Claims they have had issues with people buying and using other peoples codes, despite no other store complaining about this ever), then his instore tablet magically isn't working, then finally after I download the Gamestop app while giving him my best "Are you fucking serious" stare, he tries to remove the coupon from one of the Kinects saying it shouldnt work like that.

I kinda wanna rip the dude on the survey, but I also don't want to end up with a target on my back after a long period of being non-shady

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#71 yungJEDIknight   CAG Ninja CAGiversary!   54 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

yungJEDIknight

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:09 AM

Just used 1 coupon on 2 consoles along with a 5$ off preowned, so came out to like $14 something.

Also had an excellent run in with a Jr Detective. First he asks what I needed 2 for (Told him it was a good deal and I was looking out for myself and a cousin), then he absolutely refuses to use the 2 PDF codes I had on my phone pre-downloaded (Claims they have had issues with people buying and using other peoples codes, despite no other store complaining about this ever), then his instore tablet magically isn't working, then finally after I download the Gamestop app while giving him my best "Are you fucking serious" stare, he tries to remove the coupon from one of the Kinects saying it shouldnt work like that.

I kinda wanna rip the dude on the survey, but I also don't want to end up with a target on my back after a long period of being non-shady

Should definitely rip that guy. I hate how GameStop employees always try to stop customers from getting good deals. That's why most of my business goes to BB, they're typically on your side in situations like this.

Currently:

:ps4:  Mass Effect: Andromeda, Nier: Automata, Horizon: Zero Dawn,The Walking Dead: The New Frontier &  Battlefield 1 |   :xb1: Dead Rising 4, Overwatch, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 & Bioshock Collection  |   Nintendo Switch: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 

#72 yungJEDIknight   CAG Ninja CAGiversary!   54 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

yungJEDIknight

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:27 AM

Well looks like all it took was a call to their customer service (877-676-GAME) to get the coupon code. Literally no hold time either. I typed it out in my phone and had the store rep enter it. Worked with no problems. Total was 9.73. Thanks OP.

Currently:

#73 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4781 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:10 AM

Got mine tonight after work. It didn't look bad, a little dusty. A little canned air works wonders.

After the associate scanned the coupon, he yelled "Holy shit!" And, after trade credit, it was only $3.33 out of pocket.

Then, I went to Wawa and got my third free 24 oz coffee of the day. It's still free coffee day at Wawa until midnight! ;)

#74 andythemeZ   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   297 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

andythemeZ

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

So there's two versions of Kinect for trade in on Amazon, one plain for $23 and one "with code in box for Dance Central" for $27. But no mention of having to ship any code let alone an unused unscratched off code with the camera, ya know, the whole point is that it's a USED item which would imply the code is worthless. Should I have any trouble sending just the camera for $27 or should I pick the $23 one?

Furthermore, I've never traded anything to Amazon before, it sounds like they put an instant $27 hold on your CC, then I guess refund you $54 once the item is received and studied for flaws?

#75 bn222  

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:35 AM

Furthermore, I've never traded anything to Amazon before, it sounds like they put an instant $27 hold on your CC, then I guess refund you $54 once the item is received and studied for flaws?

Do not do that. You have the instant payment option selected, if they reject your trade that charge stays on your card. Use the other option, pay after item is received.

#76 esalw822   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1472 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:19 AM

So there's two versions of Kinect for trade in on Amazon, one plain for $23 and one "with code in box for Dance Central" for $27. But no mention of having to ship any code let alone an unused unscratched off code with the camera, ya know, the whole point is that it's a USED item which would imply the code is worthless. Should I have any trouble sending just the camera for $27 or should I pick the $23 one?

Noram is a fickle mistress. The more reasons you give them to reject your item, the more likely it is to get rejected. The $4 is not worth the added risk of legitimate rejection imo

#77 SharkSocks  

SharkSocks

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:23 AM

In the Amazon trade thread, it's kind of accepted that having the code helps but not having it won't kill your chances.

I bought 3 at my local store today. They apparently had 15+ and were happy to have someone taking it off their hands. My store is really cool about my general CAG-ness. 2 of these were going to Amazon and one for my little bro's birthday, but he saw me with them and made a snide comment on how useless the Kinect is so I guess I need to find him another present. I'll try and use this listing to get by the 2 item trade rule and trade my third Kinect, too.

#78 epicdeals365  

epicdeals365

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:42 AM

So I can use one $20 off coupon to buy multiple Kinects? Thanks!

#79 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4781 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:53 AM

I actually plan to use mine. It'll probably have to be put on a coffee table though. Will it work if I set it on the table's edge?

#80 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   720 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:13 PM

Wish I had seen the posts about being able to use on more than one Kinect prior to redeeming my coupon. Oh well. I probably would have been hassled by a 2017 Jr. Detective of the Year nominee if I had tried.

FloriDUH+JBot.png

#81 bibby  

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:40 PM

I got one and he used a $5 coupon ,But I'm not sure if he used my $5 coupon I had redeem for points or another promo ?  Can they see all your coupons  .

I didn't show him any coupons just provide him my phone number  .

#82 derrtaysouth95   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1095 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

derrtaysouth95

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

Want one of these but my Pro has expired.

So how can I get a coupon? Just go in to renew first then buy it right after?

#83 BayBossTycoon  

BayBossTycoon

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:58 PM

If anyone has an extra code, please DM me. I've been looking to buy a Kinect since I got my X1 and at this price it's a steal.

Any help would be much appreciated!

#84 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4100 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:19 PM

Seems my friend doesn't have one in his account but he is PUR Pro, not everyone getting one?

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

871100.png

#85 ShiftaDeband  

ShiftaDeband

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:21 PM

Did this deal expire? Seeing $49 online...

#86 westcoaststyle   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   138 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

westcoaststyle

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

Did this deal expire? Seeing $49 online...

You're probably looking at the refurbished one.  Here is the pre-owned one: http://www.gamestop....xbox-one/115986

#87 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   985 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

Was able to get two total from two accounts (didn't know coupon would work on multiples in the same transaction at that point). As a bonus, they both came in an ugly green Gamestop box, which I turned inside out and taped them together to ship to Amazon. UPS drop off is right next to the job, so nice and quick doubling and transferring of credit. 

I'll have an E please, Bob.

#88 SharkSocks  

SharkSocks

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:32 PM

Was able to get two total from two accounts (didn't know coupon would work on multiples in the same transaction at that point). As a bonus, they both came in an ugly green Gamestop box, which I turned inside out and taped them together to ship to Amazon. UPS drop off is right next to the job, so nice and quick doubling and transferring of credit. 

I just stuck duct tape over the words "Xbox One Kinect" and shipped them like that. 

#89 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4439 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

I just stuck duct tape over the words "Xbox One Kinect" and shipped them like that.

Why?
"...don't be sensitive and angry at the sh!t that I wrote
Cause if you can take a Fuck n d!ck, you can take a joke" -IT

lol

#90 scottman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3198 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:26 PM

Why?

Because he's a sony fan.