* * * - - 4 votes

Xbox One Kinect 2.0 (preowned) for $8.99 in store at GameStop for PUR Pro Members!

GameStop xbox kinect

#151 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4601 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:58 PM

Deal dead?

The price might have gone up but the coupon doesn't expire until the 23rd, I think. $26.99 after the coupon and PRO discount
"...don't be sensitive and angry at the sh!t that I wrote
Cause if you can take a Fuck n d!ck, you can take a joke" -IT

lol

#152 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16255 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

Itt people really want to put an always on camera and microphone in their homes for some strange reason. Makes sense.

Yeah I heard that once you plug in a Kinect, it's impossible to unplug it or turn it off.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#153 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4995 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:06 PM

The price might have gone up but the coupon doesn't expire until the 23rd, I think. $26.99 after the coupon and PRO discount

Definitely not worth $26.99.

#154 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4601 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

Yeah I heard that once you plug in a Kinect, it's impossible to unplug it or turn it off.

Once you kinect, it is almost impossible to dis-kinect.

It was a nice surprise to see that my trade-in gpt processed today...yay! My only regret is not buying more kinects lol
"...don't be sensitive and angry at the sh!t that I wrote
Cause if you can take a Fuck n d!ck, you can take a joke" -IT

lol

#155 stuntman21   You're friendly CAG CAGiversary!   1419 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:24 PM

Asked GS employee if they had any in stock. He said no, and that they had to send them back to the warehouse if somebody traded them in as well as saying something about not being able to sell them in-store anyways, and it only being available online through GS.com. Walked out and figured I should check the app for availability. Of course that particular store showed it being in stock. Was going to go back in and argue with him, that being it showed in stock and more importantly there being a coupon for it (which could obviously only be used in-store), but ended up just saying screw it and drove to another GS to pick one up. Other store I went to had one and had no issues getting it.

Just another case of GS employees not knowing what they're talking about or blatantly lying.

Should have held it for in store pick up.

#156 DisGonnaBeGood   Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby! CAGiversary!   2752 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

Should have held it for in store pick up.

Would have been educational I guess, as I could have walked out to my car, held it fore in-store pickup, and then seen how long it takes them to fulfill it.

Personal trade thread

"A motherf***ing bunny"

HFSjU9D.png?1