CDKeys Digital PC and X-Box Games Deals Thread - Daily Deals

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
This is the official CDKeys thread. What is CDkeys? It's a digital retailer for PC games (mostly Steam codes) that is a lot like G2A.

Currently they are running daily deals with a lot of crazy good deals:

http://www.cdkeys.com/deals

Use code CDKEYSEASTER10 for an additional 10% off!

PC:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - $10.89 (EU ONLY)

Blood Bowl 2 - $8.89

PES 2017 - $12.79

Titanfall 2 - $25.59 (Origin)

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY - $23.99 (GOG)

XBOX 1:

FIFA 17 X1 - $28.09
Halo Wars 2 (X1 and PC) - $38.89

Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.09

and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
As in it's also shady as fuck. We only deal with legit savings around here, not resellers of stolen property and heroes in children's tales.

And a mouseover looks like an affiliate link. Child please.

As in it's also shady as fuck. We only deal with legit savings around here, not resellers of stolen property and heroes in children's tales.

STFU

Go back to your bridge Troll

(the link is a damn redirect link from CAG...NOOB)

Yes

EDIT:

Specifically the "Post ID".

URL for OP

cheapassgamer com/topic/362425-cdkeys-digital-pc-games-deals-thread-easter-sale-praise-jesus-the-one-true-savior/#entry13690380

entry 13690380

URL in OP

cheapassgamer com/redirect.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdkeys.com%2Fdeals&pid=13690380

pid=13690380

pid is in a redirect link?
It has to be considering I don't have a CDKeys account myself and I just copied and pasted it directly from the browser window.

For the record, we had this whole discussion before with G2A and CheapyD was involved and he said it was fine to post deals from these sites.

Then I apologize wholeheartedly for casting doubt on the link. I stand corrected.

They're still dirty thieves and fuck your preaching.

Yeah, technically CDKeys is sourcing all the keys themselves from third parties, whereas G2A is a marketplace for resellers (though they used to source keys themselves too) and they also sell from certain publishers.  *Source: SadPandaTomasety

I'll take cdkeys over g2a anyway of the week.
Also it seems like the coupon code isn't active yet at least for me.

The code only works on a handful of games. Go to cdkeys home page and click the Easter sale banner to see what games the code works with.
Prey for $31 is tempting

Then I apologize wholeheartedly for casting doubt on the link. I stand corrected.

They're still dirty thieves and fuck your preaching.
My "like" of your post was in appreciation for your willingness to apologize when you saw that you were in the wrong. I have no comment on the rest of your post.

Cthulhu would kick Jesus ass in a fist fight, just saying.

Dawn of War is tempting but I'm sure I wouldn't play it and only the three most boring factions? I'll wait for the inevitable expansions with the fun races.

Cthulhu would kick Jesus ass in a fist fight, just saying.

Dawn of War is tempting but I'm sure I wouldn't play it and only the three most boring factions? I'll wait for the inevitable expansions with the fun races.
thats why ive been holding off. Im really tempted since it sounds like they are going back to more full base building and trying to do a mix of old/new RTS. The open beta is next weekend though, so should get a better idea then (https://www.dawnofwar.com/beta if you want to sign up)

The code only works on a handful of games. Go to cdkeys home page and click the Easter sale banner to see what games the code works with.
Prey for $31 is tempting
Clicked through banner added prey just to test and my results still are the same

4YupwO7h.jpg

Make sure to login first. I tried the code while not logged in and had the error. After logging in the code worked fine

I spose another deal might be titanfall2 for ~22$, cant remember if its hit 20$ before or not but that should be the lowest if not close

This is the official CDKeys thread. What is CDkeys? It's a digital retailer for PC games (mostly Steam codes) that is a lot like G2A.

Currently they are running their Easter Sale with a lot of crazy good deals:

http://www.cdkeys.com/deals

Use code CDKEYSEASTER10 for an additional 10% off!

Some highlights:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - $11.29
Mass Effect Andromeda - $42.99
Fallout 4 Season Pass - $25.19
Warhammer Dawn of War III - $35.29
Prey - $35.29
Tekken 7 - $33.99

Updated as they also sell Xbox digital content:

FIFA 17 X1 - $27.69
Halo Wars 2 (X1 and PC) - $37.89
and more.
Thread title is trolling dude.

Are you joking? We've had many members who on here who admit they sell modified NES classics filled with hundreds of illegally downloaded games, for profit. That's reselling stolen property and no one batted an eye. An affiliate link has your panties in a bunch tho?

Was the Jesus thing really necessary?  Is it an inside joke or you shoving your religious beliefs at other people?

It's an Easter sale. Easter is the celebration of Jesus Christ, the son of God.
If you really want to get into this the majority of the stuff people do on Easter is from the pagan spring festival. Christians just stole it.
Regardless is it really necessary to broadcast religious stuff on a video game site? Do you really feel the desperate need to shove your religion down others throats?

and do I really feel the need to keep this conversation going beyond this one last post...

Well, Jesus is the reason for the season.  You don't have to believe in Jesus to take advantage of the sales, but not mentioning Jesus doesn't stop this from being an Easter sale.  Yes, I know the history of most Christian holidays and how they were co-opted by the Christian church to convert people and attract the heathens.  I don't really see the big deal.  If there was a Ramadan sale and someone praised Muhammad and Allah, I would not be offended.  If there was an Atheist sale and someone praised science, I would not be offended.  

The deals are in the OP clearly laid out.  Everyone else seems to be obsessed with getting offended at mentioning Jesus during a holiday celebrating his resurrection after he chose to die on the cross for our sins and so we could enjoy the life we do today.  

i dont see anyone getting offended at religion volunteering to go to work/school today.

i dont see anyone getting offended at religion volunteering to go to work/school today.
Who gets Good Friday off work?

I see the 14 year old edge lords somehow found their way out of /r/atheism today
So to be annoyed with people shoving their religion down your throat you have to be in your early teens? I'm 35 and just think the whole religion thing should be something you keep to yourself. I would say the exact same thing if someone started up this conversation in person. Keep it to yourself.

I had a holiday off work today.

Apparently the poster who I was quoting got it deleted lol.

I approve of this thread and the title!

Praise the Easter Bunny who died so that many children could contract various tick-borne illnesses whilst wandering around in fields of tall grass looking for plastic eggs.  And now in our time of need he provides again, cheap pre-orders for the finest in PC gaming.  We are all the Easter Bunny on this blessed day.

If you really want to get into this the majority of the stuff people do on Easter is from the pagan spring festival. Christians just stole it.
Regardless is it really necessary to broadcast religious stuff on a video game site? Do you really feel the desperate need to shove your religion down others throats?

and do I really feel the need to keep this conversation going beyond this one last post...
i am offended that you haven't mentioned our prophet while u kept mentioning the Christian counterpart. Allahu Akbar!

CDKeys.com is the most legit cd-key distributor I have found. Never had ANY problem with anything I've ever ordered including pre-orders months in advance! And, they have live Customer Service that you can call (because I accidentally ordered the same title twice and I called to cancel/refund and got it resolved immediately!) 

Seriously, CDKeys.com... FTW! It's my GOTO!

PS: I also get my XBL 12-Month codes from them as well without problems! Usually ~$38-$42!

Instead of chasing money changers from the Temple, Jesus should have drove those responsible for high DLC prices out of Bethesda. That's what a real messiah would do.

Last edited:
Why do people get so butthurt about the mention of religion? I wouldn't care if the thread title said "Praise Allah" or even "Hail Satan" lol. It's a thread title, made by a random guy on the internet. WGAF

I'm more annoyed by the unsubstantiated claim of "crazy good deals."

bread's done
Back