- - - - -

Best Buy B&M Doom UAC Bundle $50/$40 with GCU

#1 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13087 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

In store only, bb has the Doom UAC bundle for $50 before GCU.

Both Xbox One and PS4. The web stock checker doesn't work. XBO SKU is 5152501

I just bought it for XBO, and it rang up correctly for $40. Includes the game, steelbook, and season pass.

They also had the Fallout 4 socks plus season pass bundle for $60.99 before gcu.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#2 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8111 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:25 PM

These will probably go fast since most stores don't have many in stock. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Tradelist

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer." YouTube

#3 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   5933 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:46 AM

i will wait for the collectors edition to be cheap. the BB one is just game, season pass, and steelbook. Season pass is just multiplayer maps im assuming. CE comes with a different steelbook, game, demon DLC, statue.

#4 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1412 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:47 AM

Did the season pass code still work? What was the printed expiration date on the dlc insert? Is the date the same for Xbox and ps4?

red3ds.gifg27-gaming-wheels-images.pngg27-gaming-wheels-images.png

#5 zeldafanjtl   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

zeldafanjtl

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:49 PM

Did the season pass code still work? What was the printed expiration date on the dlc insert? Is the date the same for Xbox and ps4?

The box says that the season pass code is on the receipt. I did store pickup and opted for an email receipt, and I haven't received one yet. Last time I did store pickup the actual receipt email didn't come until a day later, so I guess I'll wait and see. I'm a little nervous because it looks like there were already a lot of problems with the season pass code when the game first came out.

#6 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1287 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:48 PM

They always have problems with codes, mostly them waiting for get more, and also having activation problems. (Having to wait 24-48hrs)

That's why I just buy dlc directly via console store.

#7 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13087 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:12 PM

i will wait for the collectors edition to be cheap. the BB one is just game, season pass, and steelbook. Season pass is just multiplayer maps im assuming. CE comes with a different steelbook, game, demon DLC, statue.

I already have the pass and CE, but I wanted the different Steelbook.  Now I have to find a way to unload the game.  At least the copy of the game is a standard sealed copy separate from the Steelbook.

Yes, the pass prints out of the receipt and is emailed to you.

They always have problems with codes, mostly them waiting for get more, and also having activation problems. (Having to wait 24-48hrs)

That's why I just buy dlc directly via console store.

Worked fine here.

#8 dennisb407   Banned CAGiversary!   4919 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:39 AM

I already have the pass and CE, but I wanted the different Steelbook.  Now I have to find a way to unload the game.  At least the copy of the game is a standard sealed copy separate from the Steelbook.

Yes, the pass prints out of the receipt and is emailed to you.

Worked fine here.

Holla if you're selling season pass

You will have excuse Six Min Whistle for missing your post about the Movie Pass. He has been very, very concerned about Conan's penis lately.

#9 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13087 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:41 AM

Holla if you're selling season pass

Sorry, I already did.

#10 zeldafanjtl   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

zeldafanjtl

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:21 PM

So I never got an email receipt. Ended up having to call customer service, and then they emailed me my season pass code.

#11 hypertails02   Wait for it... CAGiversary!   712 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

hypertails02

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:54 AM

Is this still scanning for $50/$40 in-store, or is the deal dead? I might pick one up this weekend!

Posted Image Posted Image

#12 scblueeyedguy   Future Gadget Laboratory Technician CAGiversary!   2715 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

scblueeyedguy

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:59 AM

Is this still scanning for $50/$40 in-store, or is the deal dead? I might pick one up this weekend!

I saw it still stickered that price in store, but it's showing the regular price of $80 online. It's probably dead though.

#13 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13087 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

I saw it still stickered that price in store, but it's showing the regular price of $80 online. It's probably dead though.

It showed $80 online when I got it in store for $40 after GCU.

The online one is a different sku.

#14 Lord Chabelo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   844 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Lord Chabelo

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

They also had the Fallout 4 socks plus season pass bundle for $60.99 before gcu.

$48 for that would be pretty good, but it's showing up at $75 around me

15413.png

#15 tenike1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:29 PM

I tried to get this at my local store that had 3 left. It was tagged at $90 or $80 and rang up at $80. Looks like the deal is dead. =(

tenike1.png
tenike1.png

#16 hypertails02   Wait for it... CAGiversary!   712 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

hypertails02

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:17 AM

Yup, I confirmed on Saturday - my BB store rang them up regular price.  :-({|=

Posted Image Posted Image

#17 kingotnw   The Devil! CAGiversary!   183 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

kingotnw

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:39 AM

You have the collectors edition for OS4, got it day one. It does NOT come with DLC of any kind. Meaning no season pass either obviously.