* * - - - 5 votes

Best Buy Ad - 4/16-4/22

#91 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:02 PM

Nah you clearly called him a little girl twice and told him to go play Barbie on ps4.

The general point is he's infantile. You're just arguing about semantics, while ignoring the d-bag insults he flung at me for no good reason.

It's the inmates running the asylum on this thing. Only in this twisted thread would *I* be considered the villain. It's a joke here, ruled by the d-bag elite.

#92 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   10952 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

The general point is he's infantile. You're just arguing about semantics, while ignoring the d-bag insults he flung at me for no good reason.

It's the inmates running the asylum on this thing. Only in this twisted thread would *I* be considered the villain. It's a joke here, ruled by the d-bag elite.

That's fine you can see your self out since you don't like it here.

Deader2818.png

#93 bucyou55  

bucyou55

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

Your illusions of self importance are only surpassed by your ignorance. You want to resort to childish name-calling then take the moral high road of semantics? It's simpletons like you who made this forum enjoyable, lol.

923034.png

#94 Raw_Orangejuice  

Raw_Orangejuice

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:27 PM

This is still going? He get gcu yet? Saw that picture of him still trying to prove his point, could've saved a ton there also.

#95 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:16 AM

That's fine you can see your self out since you don't like it here.

Aaah yes, it's always the last argument of the ignorant: "you don't like it, leave".

Fortunately, you don't own this forum. Second of all, I won't let a few rotten apples spoil the bunch. Many of the folks on CAG have been awesome to deal with.

The rest of you? Your only purpose here is to confirm the fact that your sorry mommies and daddies made a huge mistake to allow you to be born.

Until the next thread then.....I can't wait

#96 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   10952 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:46 AM

Sorry to upset you. You're right. If you don't think best buy gcu saves you money you shouldn't get it. If you spend less than $75 a year in games at best buy it's a waste. If you spend more than $75 it's worth it. Can we at least agree on that?

Deader2818.png

#97 Ratmonkey  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:04 AM

giphy.gif

#98 ritchardf  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

This is still going? He get gcu yet? Saw that picture of him still trying to prove his point, could've saved a ton there also.

should we tell him about visa check out? how with that and gcu we are paying less on release day than his ebay prices 6 months after the multiplayer is dead on the games he is buying?

#99 mossfan563   CAG 'til I die! CAGiversary!   1189 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

Can the mods please close this thread? This is turning into childish insults and name calling. People prefer to get their deals in different ways. Nothing wrong with that. This has gone on way longer than it needed to be. If you really want to argue about what's better, do it in a thread in another section of the forum. I think "Shopping Discussion" would be best.

mossfan563.png

#100 Z-Saber   3-star hero?! CAGiversary!   5201 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

Can the mods please close this thread? This is turning into childish insults and name calling. People prefer to get their deals in different ways. Nothing wrong with that. This has gone on way longer than it needed to be. If you really want to argue about what's better, do it in a thread in another section of the forum. I think "Shopping Discussion" would be best.

You're wrong and a girl

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

PSN: Zsaber64

#101 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:30 PM

Anyone who doesn't use GCU should be thrown into a Bolshevik era gulag.