Retrovidya's Lowball Everything Must Go-ball. [OVER]

Retrovidya

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Retrovidya's Lowball Everything Must Go-ball.
 ​
 ​
Who: I am Retrovidya I have bought a lot and now I plan to sell it all. This is my first lowball ever so I hope we all have fun and you guys get awesome stuff :D
 ​
What: Selling games, accessories, collectibles, consoles and really anything I have​

When: Now - 4/29/17 10 ESTish
 ​
Where: Here on CAG and on this thread!​
 ​
Why: Due to unforeseen circumstances I unfortunately have to find a new place to live very quickly and I have a TON of stuff that I don't have the room to take with me and also I need the money to be able to get into a new place so my loss is your gain as I will be selling a significant portion of things such as a Nintendo Wii U, Playstation Vita, SNES, and more!​

START DATE: 4/24/2017
END DATE: 4/29/17 10PM ESTish
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Paypal

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1, no $.50 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs banned from lowballs).

Ending the Auction:
I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late 10PMish (EST) on 4-29-17 Once I post saying TIMES UP LET'S DO THIS! Bids will roll into 2 minute increments so everytime a bid is posted the auction stays live for 2 more minutes until there are no more bids which I will than conclude the auction by saying AUCTION OVER!
Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $4. *Each additional item will be $1.
Consoles and really big items will be calculated based on weight and location.

I am shipping from Orlando, Florida 32828
The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
~ Paypal

Photos:

http://imgur.com/a/MrPWR Album

Added a few pictures. Still adding tons more and will have more photos and details.

My List:

Nintendo Wii U with 2 Wii Remotes - $150 Osirus313

Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival NIB with amiibos - $1 Wchillinman

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U - $2 2hott

The Wonderful 101 Wii U - $6 2hott

Nintendoland Wii U -

Super Mario Maker Wii U Complete - $26 jojeda654

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge Wii U NIB - $5 Static Stranger

The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + First Print with Stickers and Manual Switch NIB - $26 kipz

Super Scribblenauts DS - $3 Wchillinman

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness DS - $4 Kipz

Puzzle Chronicles DS - $2 Trump is a Fascist

Until Dawn NIB PS4 - $8 2hott

Destiny PS4 -

Dualshock 4 Charging Station NIB - $10 Static Stranger

Playstation Vita (No memory card but comes with carrying case and box) - $71 Osirus313

Nintendo Gamecube Silver (Comes with controller, GBA player no disc though, Sonic Heroes but no case) - $17 Brash_Attack

SNES with AV hookup (cable is pretty beat up but works) - $30 Mendoza357

Fallout 3 Collectors Edition Complete - $11 The Holy Pretzle

Pokewalker (Needs new battery but works) - $4 2hott

Resetti Amiibo NIB - $1 da1nonliiny

Cyrus/K.K/Reese Three Pack Amiibo NIB - $2 charles

Mabel Amiibo NIB - $1 da1nonliiny

Tom Nook Amiibo - $1 da1nonliiny

Meta Knight Amiibo No Box - $4 2hott

Shulk Amiibo No Box - $3 Lexian

Loot Crate Skyrim Figure No Box - $1 Lexian

Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 - Collector's Edition Tesla Trooper -

Nightmare on Elm Street Figure in box. (box is in rough shape). - $1 Wchillinman

Star Trek Tribble Loot Crate Exclusive - $1 Static Stranger

League of Legends Jinx Figure in box with certificate of authenticity. - $4 da1nonliiny

Lucina Amiibo (EU) NIB - $5 Kipz

Daryl Dixon Popfigure NIB -

Groot Glow in the Dark Loot Care Exclusive Popfigure NIB - $13 Static Stranger

Wario Amiibo - $6 jojeda654

Charizard Amiibo - $5 ChiefBrody1027

Rick and Morty Puzzle Sealed - $1 Kipz

Mario Party 9 Collector's Puzzle Complete - $4 ChiefBrody1027

Jones Soda Wiz's Energizing Elixer Sealed (Limited Edition Promo for Final Fantasy 15) - $3 clonesniper666

Alien Trilogy VHS Boxset -

Red Dead Redemption Game Guide -

Assassin's Creed Game Guide -

MYSTERY BOX ??? (As the price of this item goes up I will pack it with more and more really cool stuff I set aside specifically for this) - $15 Static Stranger

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a lot of pictures might be a few more tomorrow have to keep going through the stuff but my first time so if anyone has questions on anything or if I am missing something just let me know. It looks like it will start Monday possibly Tuesday but I will update when I have a date and time on that.

Hello, please let us know if you need any help setting up your lowball, it can be very tough if its your first time. I'm pretty sure any CAG users will be glad to help you out. Gl hf man.

Alright, list is up sorry it was late got busy with some stuff. Going to do one more look through to see if I have anything else I am going to add. I will most likely be starting around 6PM EST with the end date being on 29th.

Nintendo Wii U-$5

Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival -$1

The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +-$1

Until Dawn NIB PS4 - $1

Dualshock 4 Charging Station NIB - $2

SNES with AV hookup (cable is pretty beat up but works)-$4

Fallout 3-$2

Nightmare on Elm Street Figure in box. (box is in rough shape)-$1

League of Legends Jinx Figure-$1

Groot -$1

The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + First Print with Stickers and Manual Switch NIB - 10

Playstation Vita (No memory card but comes with carrying case and box) - 11

Nintendo Gamecube Silver (Comes with controller, GBA player no disc though, Sonic Heroes but no case) - 10

SNES with AV hookup (cable is pretty beat up but works) - 10

Fallout 3 Collectors Edition Complete - 10

Hey everyone bids posted are updated to post #21.

If you guys have any questions on items or want additional pictures let me know.

Happy Bidding :D

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U -$1

The Wonderful 101 Wii U -$1

Super Mario Maker Wii U Complete -$1

Super Scribblenauts DS -$1

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness DS -$1

Lucina Amiibo (EU) NIB -$1

Wario Amiibo -$1

Until Dawn-$3

Playstation Vita (No memory card but comes with carrying case and box)-$12

Nintendo Wii U with 2 Wii Remotes - $65

The Wonderful 101 Wii U - $3

Super Scribblenauts DS - $1

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness DS - $1

Puzzle Chronicles DS - $1

Playstation Vita (No memory card but comes with carrying case and box) - $30

Nintendo Gamecube Silver (Comes with controller, GBA player no disc though, Sonic Heroes but no case) - $16

SNES with AV hookup (cable is pretty beat up but works) - $15

Pokewalker (Needs new battery but works) - $1

MYSTERY BOX ??? (As the price of this item goes up I will pack it with more and more really cool stuff I set aside specifically for this) - $10
  •  
  •  
  •  

Nintendo Wii U with 2 Wii Remotes - $100

Super Mario Maker Wii U Complete - $10

Super Scribblenauts DS - $2

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness DS - $2

Puzzle Chronicles DS - $2

SNES with AV hookup (cable is pretty beat up but works) - $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Bids now updated to post #31

If I missed anything or made an error please let me know. Will be around for most of the day so questions, pictures and feedback are welcome as well as appreciated

Until Dawn NIB PS4 - $5

Meta Knight Amiibo No Box - $2
Shulk Amiibo No Box - $2
Lucina Amiibo (EU) NIB - $4

Jones Soda Wiz's Energizing Elixer Sealed (Limited Edition Promo for Final Fantasy 15) - $3

bread's done
Back