Issue with CASHFORGAMERS - anyone else?

Raiders4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I had two orders that I shipped out about 3 weeks ago. Nearly 2 weeks ago my trade in order was received, and I've had no payment. This is the response that I got a few days ago:

"We are so sorry for the delay. This is absolutely unacceptable on our end and to hear a return customer share their disappointment absolutely pains us. We recently had a tumultuous change in ownership that unfortunately affected our accounts payable which is a reason for the delay. That excuse however will not get you paid and we are so sorry again. Please expect payment to go out ASAP and expect continued correspondence every step of the way."

I completely understood but now 5 days later I haven't heard anything. I emailed them AGAIN and have had no response. I've used this site in the past and have never had any issues. I know I've seen them on here so I'm hoping I can get some help. Both orders together should net me around $330 and I'm very disappointed that I have to wait this long. Anyone else had similar issues with them? Please move to another board if this is the wrong one to ask. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back