Cheap Gamecube games?

If you find one, let me know cause Gamecube has jumped up a lot lately.

Your best bet is just mom n pop stores, CL or hidden ebay auctions, imo.

Outside of a time machine, a mom and pop or pawn shop that doesn't know their prices is the best place to start. Garage sale season is coming too. Ask friends too. They may have some stuff they want to get rid of 

Outside of a time machine, a mom and pop or pawn shop that doesn't know their prices is the best place to start. Garage sale season is coming too. Ask friends too. They may have some stuff they want to get rid of
I find that mom & pop shops have the worst prices... I haven't found a mom & pop store that doesn't follow marked up online prices in years.

Even one of the stores I used to frequent now marks certain games as "ask for price at register", for really high value games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that mom & pop shops have the worst prices... I haven't found a mom & pop store that doesn't follow marked up online prices in years.

Even one of the stores I used to frequent now marks certain games as "ask for price at register", for really high value games.
There is a store near me that was selling f-zero gx for $4.99 for the longest time even as it was spiking in value. In the past 6 months I have found a timesplitters future perfect there for $9.99. It must depend on the store.

There is always gamestop.com (retch)

There is a store near me that was selling f-zero gx for $4.99 for the longest time even as it was spiking in value. In the past 6 months I have found a timesplitters future perfect there for $9.99. It must depend on the store.

There is always gamestop.com (retch)
Wow, had no idea FZGX was so high... I thought I had that game but turns out I don't. *sigh*

Yeah, I'm glad I got most of the rare/worthwhile stuff on GC but I feel like every month, something new pops up. 

bread's done
Back