Help me find a new switch case.

squishface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Before I get this thread started, I wasn't too sure about putting here or the request advice forum. Sorry in advance if it's in the wrong area and please move it if it is.
I have the blue Breath of the wild case, but im not totally satisfied with it. It isn't really a bad case, but I want to carry my new accessories with my Switch securely. I just picked up the hori play and charge stand and a pro controller. What cases would you recommend so I can take all of these accessories with me while traveling securely. Has anyone personally used any cases like this?
The main reason I got the hori stand was to use it on the go, but now I don't have room in my case for it. On a random note, that stand was not easy for me to track down so I don't want to damage it.
I would imagine that the pro controller would be a lot easier to play with Mario Kart.

Before I get this thread started, I wasn't too sure about putting here or the request advice forum. Sorry in advance if it's in the wrong area and please move it if it is.
I have the blue Breath of the wild case, but im not totally satisfied with it. It isn't really a bad case, but I want to carry my new accessories with my Switch securely. I just picked up the hori play and charge stand and a pro controller. What cases would you recommend so I can take all of these accessories with me while traveling securely. Has anyone personally used any cases like this?
The main reason I got the hori stand was to use it on the go, but now I don't have room in my case for it. On a random note, that stand was not easy for me to track down so I don't want to damage it.
I would imagine that the pro controller would be a lot easier to play with Mario Kart.
The RDS Deluxe System Traveler Case will hold the dock, system, joycons, pro controller, and ac adapter. Not sure about the playstand though. I don't think any cases will hold it, that may have to go into a separate bag .

For just traveling with the system, games and joycons, I have the butterfox case. It's great, not too bulky, and holds just what you need.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not sure if it helps but I know there's this if you want to carry alot of things switch related. (Console/Dock/Cables/Games etc)

So I got a chance the other day to look inside the Nintendo messenger bag and I think i will be getting that at some point before I do some more traveling with my switch. It comes with a separate case for the Switch inside.

I can highly recommend the PDP Elite Player Backpack for carrying your Switch + Dock/Cables + tons of accessories + a few every day items (iPad, phone, headset, etc. 

As a secondary option, the PowerA messenger bag is alright too.

The RDS Deluxe System Traveler Case will hold the dock, system, joycons, pro controller, and ac adapter. Not sure about the playstand though. I don't think any cases will hold it, that may have to go into a separate bag .

For just traveling with the system, games and joycons, I have the butterfox case. It's great, not too bulky, and holds just what you need.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I have the deluxe system traveler case and think it's great. I like to have the option of playing as a home console wherever I go if I can get a hold of a TV so having everything with me in a somewhat compact case is nice.

So I got a chance the other day to look inside the Nintendo messenger bag and I think i will be getting that at some point before I do some more traveling with my switch. It comes with a separate case for the Switch inside.
Can you link me the specific one you're referring to?

I bought this one recently. Yeah it's $11-12, so don't expect it to be a brick in terms of hard cases, but it's still nice. Holds Switch+Joycons, 8 games, your cables and/or extra joycons. Doesn't hold the dock but if that's not an issue it's nice quality for the price.

bread's done
Back