Amazon Gift Card Reload Special Offer - Reload 100$, Receive 5$ Credit

dtrader69

CAGiversary!
For a limited time, get a $5 promotional credit when you reload your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance for the first time with $100 or more.

CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED.

Terms & Conditions
For a limited time, get a $5 promotional credit when you reload your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance with $100 or more.

Offer only applies to the first reload of your own Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance.
The amount you reload to your own Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance must be of $100 or more.
Offer is limited one per customer and account.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
Offer available to select Amazon.ca customers who are recipients of this offer.
The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
For qualifying purchases, a $5 promotional credit will be applied to the Amazon.ca account associated with your Gift Card Balance within 24 hours after the qualifying reload order has been placed.
You will receive an e-mail from Amazon.ca that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your Amazon.ca account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
Promotional credit expires on July 16, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT).
Promotional credit may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.ca, Inc., not a third party or other Amazon entity (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" on the product detail page). Products sold by third party sellers that are "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible" will not qualify for this promotion.
Savings from the promotional credit will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
If items purchased with the promotional credit are returned, the amount of the promotional credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
The offer and the promotional credit may not be combined with other offers.
Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
The offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable and may not be resold.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
The offer is void where prohibited.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
The amount you reload to your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
When you reload your balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.ca Gift Card in the amount you selected that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance. Your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance does not expire and is subject to Amazon.ca Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
The amount you reload to your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance and the $5 promotional credit you receive for the qualifying reload cannot be used to buy Amazon.ca Gift Cards.

tWH3I.png

Ohh, I think I qualify. But at this instant my Amazon credit card is compromised and disabled. This offer better hold up for a couple days for my replacement card to show up.

Still works :)

Also the $5 credit is pre-tax, so that was actually $5.60 of free money for me.

Edit: Was skimming over my orders, and my Final Fantasy 12 Steelbook has glitched out and is free~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Still works :)

Also the $5 credit is pre-tax, so that was actually $5.60 of free money for me.

Edit: Was skimming over my orders, and my Final Fantasy 12 Steelbook has glitched out and is free~~~
I got that too, if you apply a 5 dollar or so credit to that payment it becomes 0.... >_>;;; i'm half worried it's a glitch they'll find and fix or worst delete the order...

I didn't apply any credits to it (I used the $5 credit on Utawarerumono). I don't think it'll get cancelled, some people reported getting the the $0 total before they deleted multi-orders a while ago. Those orders survived when Amazon was obviously looking at the problem and deleting stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back