Looking to buy a PS4 again - tips?

Barney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I bought a PS4 last black friday but i ended up giving it away to my nephew along with the games I had purchased then. Anyways I'd like to buy another ps4 for myself but I don't want to pay retail price for it again. Mostly because I know i won't be playing it  much just in those instances where i really don't have anything else to do. i tried going on my local Craiglists but most of the prices are anywhere from 250-300+ which I would consider those retail prices pretty much.

I tried eBay but pretty much kind of the same deal. I mean im looking to pay around $150-175ish for the system and controller. Do you guys think Its possible to find a ps4 for around that price? used of course.

any tips for searching on ebay?

Gamestop takes in the system for $150 trade credit at the moment, so people selling them on their own are going to want at least that much, probably more.

Personally speaking, I wouldn't buy a used early model PS4. They aren't as unreliable as the early PS3's or 360's, but if not taken care of they will overheat and start to fail semi-frequently. 

I'd wait for the next time Target puts in on Cartwheel....

I was able to price match plus get the extra 10% off through the Cartwheel app (in store only)

Can't really beat that kind of deal.

bread's done
Back