Little Nightmares - Game Review

Tribsinia

CAGiversary!
Howdy Guys, 

Howdy Guys, We are back with the review of Little Nightmares.  Check out the Link or read the Transcript below :)

https://youtu.be/w75uwpyVpG0

Here is a transcript of the review. Mind with the grammatical errors. :)

Little Nightmares - Short, Scary, Re-playable

Little Nightmares does a respectable job in providing players a short scary atmospherically engaging experience. It's several moments where you are running or hiding in a attempt to stay alive is truly pulse pounding and I immediately felt a level of despair. Even when I was caught when I returned I wanted to succeed. Even with a very short run time of around 2 hours there is enough replay-ability to have you come back a few times to obtain all the collectibles an attempting the perfect run which is attached to the 100% completion of this title. Moving on to the world of little nightmares. Tarsier has done a excellent job at providing a creepy moody environment thanks in a large part to the terrifically ghoulish character design, a live play camera point of view. It was like the inside of a marionette minus the puppet strings. The absence of light with the accompaniment of the lighter had me searching every corner trying to find every doll, gnome, or lantern all while attempting to avoid the clutches of my enemies. The enemies which all have a single level or stage provided to flesh out their existence are unsettling. There quick tempers are sure to fright and startle most gamers. I only found myself having to deal with one flaw that might get patched out later. Sometimes it appeared as if the enemies had super powers and caught me even when I did everything right. On the other hand it does increase challenge and randomness but I found it frustrating. During my run of little nightmares I found something special. If not abstract. Each time I hugged a gnome or lite a lantern I was happy and was overjoyed after all the jumps and thrills that tarsier found time to add a touch of cute and gentle to a otherwise horror genre title. Leading into my deaths from my enemies which left me with a few nitpicks. One being loading times, for such a compact game load times could be shortened. The second was some muddling controls. There slight finickiness lead to some deaths, the rest of the death where just my low skill. I wanted to take a second to talk about the splendid soundtrack of little nightmare. Which is a reason enough for me to play through a second time. It's touches on the vibes of old horror titles with a bit of a more whimsical menacing tone that I could and will listen to even after I am done playing the game. My time with little nightmares was a lot like a hay ride, spooky, bumpy, quick but enjoyable and just like a haunted hayride I always want to go again. I feel little nightmares garnishes a purchase even with it's lack of story for it makes up with impressive engagement and mood. Broke left stick games appreciates you stopping by and we will see you soon. thanks!!!

I saw some gameplay vids and makes me wanna buy it. IF I HAVE JOB ! but so far, 10/10 its like you are the only cute thing existing and everybody's jelly about you!  :whistle2:  :whistle2:

Yeah it's really has some very cute moments for being a horror game. I wonder what kinda game will come from this developer in the future. I hope they expand on six's story if they do another game based in the little nightmares universe.

Yeah it's really has some very cute moments for being a horror game. I wonder what kinda game will come from this developer in the future. I hope they expand on six's story if they do another game based in the little nightmares universe.
Really hoping for the best for this game. there's another game like this, I just forgot the name. You play as a boy there in red sweater. it has mind control, mysterious and has a very big plot twist in the end.

bread's done
Back