50% Off Final Fantasy XIV Online Pizza via Papa John's w/ Code

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Code: FANTASY50

https://www.papajohns.com/?utm_source=FinalFantasy%20&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=FinalFantasy

DAPDL0qWsAAo5gG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If i eat this pizza, will women love me?

Also what is the resale value of it? I called Pizza Hut and they only offered me one and a half boneless wings and a sip of pepsi

You can get a 50% coupon code off if your local hockey team scores a powerplay goal, if your local baseball team steals a base, if your local basketball team scores 100 points, or if It's the day before a day ending in 'y'. If you ever order Papa John's pizza online without a coupon, then you're a putz.

Free delivery if you stiff the driver on their tip. So pretty much like Prime Now.
except the part where they charge for delivery, then put on the box that the delivery charge isnt a tip and to tip the driver.

You can get a 50% coupon code off if your local hockey team scores a powerplay goal, if your local baseball team steals a base, if your local basketball team scores 100 points, or if It's the day before a day ending in 'y'. If you ever order Papa John's pizza online without a coupon, then you're a putz.
yep, these arent even the good coupons, gotta get the ones good for the whole order, not just the pizza.

Free delivery if you stiff the driver on their tip. So pretty much like Prime Now.
I always tip the driver at least $1 (usually $3) as a way of saying "Thank You" for bringing this lazy person his food

Tipping is a giant scam to save on labor costs anyways.
I can't speak for all drivers, but I at least made sure I got minimum wage when I worked at Domino's. No one should agree to be paid less than that. Of course, tips were always appreciated.

except the part where they charge for delivery, then put on the box that the delivery charge isnt a tip and to tip the driver.
I also can't speak for all pizza joints, but the delivery charge isn't a tip. A portion of it goes to the driver to cover gas and wear on the vehicle, but the rest goes directly to the store.

If anyone doesn't want to spend money on Papa Johns pizza there are better, similar alternatives. 

Try eating a can of beans, wait and then poop. Plate and serve. 

Prep time is about 30 to 45 minutes, though. 

bread's done
Back