For Honor Gold Edition or Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition (PS4) $59.99 at Target

DiaperDandee

CAGiversary!
Was on the fence about this game but took the plunge and got the whole package at that price. Sorry if this is old, but it looks like the Gold and regular edition are priced the same at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I've been getting lucky with special editions of games.  Found what seemed like the last copy of Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition at Best Buy (within like 50 miles) when the site said they were out of stock when I checked.  Found the last copy of Watch Dog  Gold for $30 at Target when they had a sale on it  little while ago.  Now I got the last copy at the Target I went to, granted maybe it isn't that hard to find yet.

As for the DCPI number I'm having a hard time finding the receipt right meow.

What are the odds of getting a price match from another store like walmart or bestbuy. In case the one target that is not really close to me does'nt have it
I have been patiently waiting for this edition to go on sale.

Edit: just checked the mobile site and found 0 results for wildlands. I guess the site isn't working properly?

What are the odds of getting a price match from another store like walmart or bestbuy. In case the one target that is not really close to me does'nt have it
I have been patiently waiting for this edition to go on sale.
It might be hard because it's not an advertised price or on the website anymore...

There is no way to find the Gold edition except to go in and check each of your stores in person. Usually about a month or so after launch the Gold or Ultimate editions of games are rolled into the same DPCI as the regular edition. All the stores around me only get 1 or 2 of these at launch and never get more. 

There is no way to find the Gold edition except to go in and check each of your stores in person. Usually about a month or so after launch the Gold or Ultimate editions of games are rolled into the same DPCI as the regular edition. All the stores around me only get 1 or 2 of these at launch and never get more.

Learned that last month when I got Watch Dogs 2 gold for $30.

Something tells me this one is going to be a bit more rare than say Watch Dogs 2 Gold. This is the only Gold edition I've seen of it from about 5 Targets since launch and I think I got lucky because it wasn't by all the main games where you have to get an employee to unlock it for you. It was off with all the extra copies of games they didn't have room for.

Good luck hunting

No luck for me yet. I tried one target about 2 hours north of me. Nobody there knew what I was talking about when i mentioned the gold edition lol. I haven't seen any from any other store to see about a possible price match.

These things were gone from my local targets on launch day.
I could of sworn the same thing for me at the same Target but they either didn't put them out or got more later. Couldn't find the Gold edition at all after the first week anywhere, at least that's what the different stores' websites said.

Managed to find the Xbox One Gold edition at my local Target. I really wanted this for PS4 Pro, but I might just settle with the Xbox version because of the deal. The DCPI aren't showing any anywhere…

Are we sure the Gold Edition DCPIs are still accurate? It seems the SKU has been merged with the standard edition…

Found a Gold Edition of For Honor today, sure enough it was $60 lol. Never saw one in store until now, I'm getting so freaking lucky with finding this crap. Or maybe it's unlucky because it hurts my wallet lol

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GOLD DCPI Links >>> XB1 / PS4

Found the DPCI's for both XB1/PS4 by using the DPCI search on Brickseek's Target Inventory Checker. Good luck.
These will not be accurate now that the DPCIs have been combined. The best hope is to check the stores still showing a price, as that might be an indicator.

I can confirm XBO is combined also, I got one a couple weeks ago for $5.98 because they had it tagged at that price in the plastic prison.

Of note, Forza Horizon 3 UE is still $99.99 in store.

These will not be accurate now that the DPCIs have been combined. The best hope is to check the stores still showing a price, as that might be an indicator.

I can confirm XBO is combined also, I got one a couple weeks ago for $5.98 because they had it tagged at that price in the plastic prison.

Of note, Forza Horizon 3 UE is still $99.99 in store.
Glad you were able to get it for that price. Target is more lenient compared to walmart in my expierence. I got denied a game in their case that roughly half price of the other copies of the same game lol .

I got a watchdogs 2 gold edition for 59.99

Still no luck with wildlands
You should go return & rebuy or get a price adjustment! I saw them on sale today for $30 and Gold Edition (XB1 & PS4) was merged with Standard.

I searched 3 Targets for GR:Wildland for Gold (XB1) & finally found & grabbed one for $59. Wish it was as sweet as the WD2 for this weeks sales price. Deal, but not crazy SLICK. Good luck hunting everyone!

So wish they were on sale when I got them but as long as they have the season pass I'm happy. If anyone wants Ghost Recon Gold on the One the Target in the Traverse City Michigan in the Mall had one yesterday when I got For honor gold

Just found a WD2 Gold and grabbed it with my 5% from the Redcard. I was waiting for it to drop lower and was in no hurry, but figured that was a good deal and figured I'd check while i was there. Thanks for the heads up.

Update: I Returned to Target today. Got a price adjustment with price match from GameStop $45 for GR:Wildlands "Gold Edition", now that's slick!

among the 4 stores I went to, I found: 3 Gold copies of Wildlands (1 PS4 and 2 XB1), 2 Gold copies of For Honor (1 for each platform), 2 Gold Watch Dogs 2 for XB1.

Gold copy for PS4 so damn rare.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Is this the physical edition or a digital code? I'm trying to check brick seek before I head out but im only seeing digital codes on target .com 

YES!! Managed to find a Target with Gold WD2 for PS4, don't know how many Gold copy they have since WD2 were kept in the back.
Other than that I spotted 1 Gold WD2 for XB1 on the shelf, 3 Gold Wildlands for PS4. They also have a lot of Mafia 3 Deluxe copies too

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

whats odd. is i score a gold edition code from a friend for watch dog 2. he played thru base game . anyway he said here i dont need it. and i was ok. cool i will be able to get the dlc for the game.  so i enter the code in the xbox one(not tested this on ps4) and when i did i got a full digital copy of the gold edition for free. no disc required

whats odd. is i score a gold edition code from a friend for watch dog 2. he played thru base game . anyway he said here i dont need it. and i was ok. cool i will be able to get the dlc for the game. so i enter the code in the xbox one(not tested this on ps4) and when i did i got a full digital copy of the gold edition for free. no disc required
It seems that you're right. Didn't even remove the disc from the package. Redeemed code and the entire game and packs are installing now.

Did anyone that buy the Ghost Recon WL Gold try the game without the disc after you had redeemed the code? Just wondering if, like Watch Dogs 2 and For Honor, the code is actually for the game+SP...

Tried several stores today in search of this and came up empty. Plenty of regular copies in stock, no gold mixed in. Did see Watch Dogs 2 gold though.

Bought both Ghost Recon WL and For Honor gold editions using the Cartwheel discount. My store had 3 to 4 copies of each gold edition. I hope I can get a price adjustment next week when these games go on sale.

bread's done
Back