Making dead topics alive! is it good or bad?

leelee_gayah

CAGiversary!
There are plenty of dead topics in every forums lately. I try to revive them cuz most of it needs answers. In my perspective, its a human being asking for help and the closest thing he can ask for help is this forum. This might sound crazy or whatnot but.. will replying on topics that were posted a year(s) ago is good? or will be marked as spam for doing that?

I have like 5 threads here, all dead. A couple of good ideas though, a multiplayer meetup thread, a Twitch community thread, a backlog group thread, a Pokemon Go thread, etc. 

I wouldn't go philosophical and say its good or bad, I don't think any of the mods mind. And while I think bumping old threads is great, it should be for threads that need it the most, like the Twitch Community thread. There's so many CAG streamers here, and the new community feature is great, but no one has any idea it exists, and if I post it elsewhere, it'll be marked as spam.

I have like 5 threads here, all dead. A couple of good ideas though, a multiplayer meetup thread, a Twitch community thread, a backlog group thread, a Pokemon Go thread, etc.

I wouldn't go philosophical and say its good or bad, I don't think any of the mods mind. And while I think bumping old threads is great, it should be for threads that need it the most, like the Twitch Community thread. There's so many CAG streamers here, and the new community feature is great, but no one has any idea it exists, and if I post it elsewhere, it'll be marked as spam.
yeah man, I saw couple of your threads. (they were interesting btw) for the multiplayer meetup thread, that's sounds great man! i just don't know what games they're playing right now. :pray:

bread's done
Back