Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothic Walrus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
mk1subzero.gif

Sub-Zero was the best, and don't you forget it.​

[quote name='evilmregg']The spine-ripping fatality was the most kickassest of all time.[/QUOTE]

I used to love that.

And in MK2, the fatality of throwing the guy into the acid pit. :)

[quote name='evilmregg']The spine-ripping fatality was the most kickassest of all time.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I also liked Raiden's fatality - blasting someone's head until it explodes.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's nice to see that I inspire others to do good work. I approve.[/QUOTE]

I approve of your approval.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']its all about Johnny Cage bitches!![/QUOTE]

Johnny Cage was the man. I would just keep doing that flying kick crap back and forth across the screen and obliterate anyone in my path. :lol:

If the Raptors take another lead-footed 6'8 white guy I swear to god I'm following Italian basketball from now on.

So that's how it works.
Evil JSweeney is just a palate swap of JSweeney.

But then why do evil Shrike, evil CheapyD, Mirror Lulu and Pedo Subby get new artwork?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']cock knocking punch + uppercut = t3h awesome[/QUOTE]

as was knocking off 2 heads, in the first one :cool:

[quote name='JSweeney']So that's how it works.

But then why do evil Shrike, evil CheapyD, Mirror Lulu and Pedo Subby get new artwork?[/QUOTE]

Evil Shrike? :whistle2:s Did I miss something all of a sudden?

[quote name='Apossum']as was knocking off 2 heads, in the first one :cool:[/QUOTE]

I thought you could knock off three heads. I know you could in the later ones.

But then why do evil Shrike, evil CheapyD, Mirror Lulu and Pedo Subby get new artwork?[/QUOTE]

You mean there's a non-pedo version of me out there somewhere? :shock:

The developers got lazy, and they figured that JSweeney was so cool that people wouldn't mind if he was cloned. After all, who doesn't like ninjas?

That's my theory for what happened with Scorpion/Sub-Zero/Reptile, at least. :)

[quote name='shrike4242']Evil Shrike? :whistle2:s Did I miss something all of a sudden?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Evil Shrike. The parallel universe version of you.
Almost all fighting games have some sort of Evil iteration of some of their characters.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You mean there's a non-pedo version of me out there somewhere? :shock:[/QUOTE]
Yes, but you only get to see him when you connect with an uppercut when WSB pops up in the corner and yells "TOASTY!"

[quote name='JSweeney']Yeah, Evil Shrike. The parallel universe version of you.
Almost all fighting games have some sort of Evil iteration of some of their characters.[/QUOTE]

That's assuming I'm not evil already and just putting on a heck of an act.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']For the record I'm officially trying out this 50-post-per-page thing starting ... now.[/QUOTE]
I would too, but right now, I'm still stuck on the Win98 machine. I don't think it could handle it, even with sigs turned off.

What setting were you on before? 20?

[quote name='shrike4242']That's assuming I'm not evil already and just putting on a heck of an act.[/QUOTE]

If that were the case, wouldn't that make "normal" shrike rather weaksauce?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I would too, but right now, I'm still stuck on the Win98 machine. I don't think it could handle it, even with sigs turned off.

What setting were you on before? 20?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm old school like that. ;) :lol:

:shock: Did I miss something here? 8-[

I think I'll take my math test soon, as it's supposed to be hella hard, good thing the time limit isn't being enforced.

Mr. Tanuki isn't the only one leaving for a math test.

I'm off to review one more time for my placement test, and then to take the stupid thing. My connection has been more or less stable for the past few hours, so I'm hoping I'll be able to make it through the thing without incident.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Mr. Tanuki isn't the only one leaving for a math test.

I'm off to review one more time for my placement test, and then to take the stupid thing. My connection has been more or less stable for the past few hours, so I'm hoping I'll be able to make it through the thing without incident.[/QUOTE]

Good luck to both of you! :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah. I'm old school like that. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Me too. I've always had mine set to 20. I guess I've just never felt a need to change it.

[quote name='KrazyKefka']Me too. I've always had mine set to 20. I guess I've just never felt a need to change it.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

With all this talk of evil twins and such, I wonder what my evil twin would be. Perfectly Sane Kefka? Or maybe I'm the evil twin. After all, I do have the requisite evil twin goatee. Quite the quandary...

[quote name='KrazyKefka']Me too. I've always had mine set to 20. I guess I've just never felt a need to change it.[/QUOTE]
I recently set mine to 50. I don't know if it's an improvement or not.

I had a video game magazine with a blown-up (in size) screenshot of Sub-Zero's fatality from Mortal Kombat as a fold-out poster back in fourth grade... I took the magazine with me on a field trip to some church of "Christ and Science" (or something like that). It wasn't a religious event; I think it was some sort of story-telling event called "Storyfest", which is fun.

Anyway, after we sat down in the church, I read my magazine for entertainment before the event started. I folded out the Sub-Zero insert (like men do with Playboy centerfolds) and gazed at it for a few minutes. For some reason, I looked over my shoulder and a woman was staring at the fold-out with pure disgust on her face -- almost as though somebody farted inside of her brain.

[quote name='Brak']I had a video game magazine with a blown-up (in size) screenshot of Sub-Zero's fatality from Mortal Kombat as a fold-out poster back in fourth grade... I took the magazine with me on a field trip to some church of "Christ and Science" (or something like that). It wasn't a religious event; I think it was some sort of story-telling event called "Storyfest", which is fun.

Anyway, after we sat down in the church, I read my magazine for entertainment before the event started. I folded out the Sub-Zero insert (like men do with Playboy centerfolds) and gazed at it for a few minutes. For some reason, I looked over my shoulder and a woman was staring at the fold-out with pure disgust on her face -- almost as though somebody farted inside of her brain.[/QUOTE]
I'd love to see that. The fart in the brain thing, the rest I can visualize...

[quote name='beerguy961']I recently set mine to 50. I don't know if it's an improvement or not.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way. I decide to try it out after I posted that message and it just didn't feel right for me. I switched it back to 20. I'll just stick with what works for me.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Mirror Lulu? What she looks like me but wear black leather and uses spiked whips?

:hides her leather and whips: 8-[[/QUOTE]

Kinky.

WTF happened to my cable!!!

Every channel looks like it's something you'd see on ppublic access. it's horrible.

Someone at Com,cast will pay if they don't fix it.

been playing battleifled since 3. Going to dunk my head in water and get some cold drink, and play all night.

My name is Austin and I fear I am becoming a Battlefield 2 addict

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back