Nintendo 30% Select Digital Games Birthday Coupon

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just got this email from Nintendo, stating that since I'm part of My Nintendo and that it's my Birthday soon.. I can get 30% off select digital games.

rOov4xt.png

nQa3638.png

2uJ08n5.png

au663GK.png

So, another good reason to join My Nintendo.

I was disappointed in the choice of games for my birthday earlier this year. Wish it was just 30% off any digital title.

This isn't new? Its been the case since My Nintendo launched.

And the selection is always crap
I've been a member since My Nintendo started last year in March, and didn't get a coupon like this last last June.
It was interesting enough, that I made a thread.

You're right though, the deals are crap and many are better on Nintendo's eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this today for the first time as well. I was psyched when I quickly read the e-mail thinking I could use it on any one digital download. I've been waiting for the Smash Bros 3DS DLC character bundle to go on sale since it came out. My heart sank when I re-read it and saw that it was only for select games, and ones I could buy on cartridge at that.  :(

I've been a member since My Nintendo started last year in March, and didn't get a coupon like this last last June.
Ditto here. No coupon last June for me. May get NSMB U + Super Luigi U for $42. Have both physical, but have been hoping they'd go on sale digitally, too. Anyone know if those have ever been at a better price?

Was Yoshi story on the Wii eshop? I'm assuming at that price it's an upgrade for OP instead of the actual sale price since I didn't jump on it for mine

Those choices were much better than mine. I ended up letting my birthday coupon expire. They had nothing i wanted with the few picks for me . Well that I didn't already own.

I got one of these back in January and I was able to pair it with cheap Raise Eshop credit to get Paper Jam for $14. At that price, the game was totally worth it.

My only real complaint about the coupon is that I really wish it would be based on what you have in your wishlist.

My only real complaint about the coupon is that I really wish it would be based on what you have in your wishlist.
Exactly, or better yet just a account bound discount on w/e you want .
Oh hey it's your birthday, here is a coupon to buy some smash bros dlc :)

At least something is better than nothing. Sony doesn't even acknowledge my birthday. Microsoft just sends a generic email on what popular games people play on the month of your birthday.

Odd question, anyone know if I can use eShop points or etc to buy these?
Just used it 4 days ago on Pushmo World, and used my points from a pre-paid card. I bought it from the Wii U shop, not the web store, so I don't know if you can pay on the web store with your pre-paid cards.

bread's done
Back