Amazon: ALL digital Marvel graphic novels discounted [at 6/6 - 40% to 60% off]

Vysion

CAGiversary!
Hi,

I've been buying all I can of Marvel's digital graphic novels on Amazon. They've ALL been 80%+ off all day. That's $1.00-$3.00 for most EVERY Marvel digital trade paperback, collected volume, Epic collection, Masterworks, etc.  The most expensive was $12.00 for a Avengers: Vibranium Collection, though I recommend other collections as that one appears piecemeal.

I only now thought to come post. It's been so long that I've forgotten how to post the direct link, so I'll leave that to someone else. Just go to Amazon's eBooks https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks/b?ie=UTF8&node=154606011 and filter Comics / Graphic Novels / Marvel.

I've scored Avengers, X-Men, Hulk, Thor, Wolverine, as well as Vision, Squirrel Girl, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, NextWave, Runaways, Agents of Atlas, and more.

All of the event comic collections are there: Avengers vs. X-Men, Civil War, Secret Wars, Age of Apocalypse, Onslaught, Messiah Complex, etc.

There's Deadpool, Spider-Man, and Star Wars too. :D/

Search your favorite authors or favorite artists and stock up while it lasts. {Sorry to spoil this, but it's slowly been getting out all day.}

Have fun shopping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just browsing the list on Amazon, curious what people are picking up. 

So far, I've only bought: Infinity Gauntlet, and God Loves, Man Kills. 

Might get the Garth Ennis run on Punisher, the Miller DD run, and maybe the Hickman run on FF. 

I'm new to the comic world. Before this sale only comic I have is the walking dead series. Now I have picked up all of the deadpool classics, old man logan, deadpool kills marvel, x-23 collection, dark phoenix series, marvel zombie collection, x-men epic, and civil war. Good God there goes my entertainment budget for a few months! 

I bought so many Spider-man and Star Wars collections yesterday that Bank of America texted me, thinking someone had stolen my credit card!

Amazing deals- the best I've ever seen on graphic novels/TPBs, digital or physical.  

It looks like the 80% off sale finally ended, but there's still a bunch of stuff at good-but-not-as-good-as-yesterday prices.  I never thought I'd see the day when a $5 digital graphic novel seemed way overpriced, but that's what this sale has done to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the sale discounts have fallen from the 80%+ off. I glanced at a few and they have increased to a discount of only 60%-40% off for the time being. However if you missed out, those are still terrific deals. It's like missing out on Black Friday, but catching a weekend sale.

I counted and my final tally was 160+ eBooks for $375+.

My biggest problem was that my Kindle Fire kept trying to download them all and I ran out of space. I'd cancel a download and the next day it would be trying again. I ended up removing half of my fully downloaded titles from my device assuming that once Amazon pushed a complete download, it would stop for that one. Fingers crossed, but today it appears to have calmed down and all I have to do is remove them all clogging up my carousel.

bread's done
Back