* * * * - 21 votes

GS Weekly Deals Thread: PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE POSTING!

#5521 Hades79   I miss BlockBuster deals! CAGiversary!   1245 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:58 AM

Does anyone know if NBA 2K17 for PS3/360 was bumped to more than $20 TIV when there was a stealth bump? I can't remember if it was.

#5522 mcdonough88   Burn in my fist, DigiSoul! CAGiversary!   79 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

mcdonough88

Posted Today, 11:10 AM

Does anyone know if NBA 2K17 for PS3/360 was bumped to more than $20 TIV when there was a stealth bump? I can't remember if it was.

Yeah it was

#5523 dennisb407   Orlando,FL home of mass shootings and the Orlando Tragic CAGiversary!   4634 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:14 AM

Got another Zelda BoTW master edition. Now to decide if I want to part out the contents and trade game in or sell as a whole

#5524 Ros  

Posted Today, 11:14 AM

Got another Zelda BoTW master edition. Now to decide if I want to part out the contents and trade game in or sell as a whole

How did you manage that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#5525 Nightcrawler13   Go Stros! CAGiversary!   493 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Nightcrawler13

Posted Today, 12:08 PM

There's no evidence of a tank in TIV. Stop speculating on things we have no idea about.

Agree. Some people need to man up and make a decision on their own.

#5526 NoOtherOptions   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   788 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

NoOtherOptions

Posted Today, 12:14 PM

If you can...check the sheets. There's literally a tab for this. If not, don't get your hopes up seasons over that's when TIV usually stays flat.

#5527 Naterade009  

Naterade009

Posted Today, 01:00 PM

What's the best way to return an xbox one bought with the tech promo? I have the receipt but it has the tech trade ins on it, so I feel like the employee might look at it and deny me or something.

#5528 mackie619   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   191 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

mackie619

Posted Today, 01:02 PM

There's no evidence of a tank in TIV. Stop speculating on things we have no idea about.

But that's what's I said. I've been burned before by waiting for the next day and then there were times I've been rewarded for being patient. I just hope this is one of those times where waiting turns into something epic. The weekend is upon us so we will see shortly

#5529 dav2sil  

Posted Today, 01:02 PM

What's the best way to return an xbox one bought with the tech promo? I have the receipt but it has the tech trade ins on it, so I feel like the employee might look at it and deny me or something.

Its ymmv, I had no issue returning mine just said i was waiting for the x1x.

#5530 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1116 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:03 PM

You could try a straight up return.

If you're worried about the employee, then a more convincing way might be to "exchange" the console for a stack of B2G1 games this weekend.  The employee is less likely to balk since the used games will help sales numbers

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#5531 NoOtherOptions   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   788 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

NoOtherOptions

Posted Today, 01:24 PM

Sigh, I take it you weren't reading the thread? Gift receipt. Good luck just returned mine yesterday with a gift receipt got it back no issue.

#5532 ProfessorPlum  

ProfessorPlum

Posted Today, 01:43 PM

I got thirty five for my Game boy SP today after the 15 pro coupon. Guy behind the counter said he saw 360s go for less money

Tried trading mine in and they had no idea how to find the sp in their system, just the regular advance.

#5533 donkeys2005   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

donkeys2005

Posted Today, 01:59 PM

Just say you got it as a present and they already got one. They never question that, but its a shame almost all gamestops give you 21 questions before you return anything.