- - - - -

20% back in Plenti points on BB, GS, & Xbox GC's @ RA 6/11-17

riteaid rite aid gamestop best buy bestbuy xbox plenti

#1 Cornelius   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   916 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:12 AM

The upcoming week's Rite Aid ad features 2 gift-card rebates:

• Earn 500 Plenti points when you buy $25 of these items ... GameStop & Xbox
  • Earn 1000 Plenti points when you buy $50 of these items ... Best Buy

... plus a few other Plenti rebates like Applebee's, IHOP, Bass Pro, Texas Roadhouse, Kohl's, Nike, and Regal cinemas.

fHdkUOY.jpg

Small print says the following ...

Limit 2 offers per customer. Plenti points earned at Rite Aid generally credit to account 6am day after issuance. Expire after 2 years. Must fully enroll and have at least 200 points to use Plenti points. See http://plenti.com/terms for details. Plenti points are worth at least $1 in savings for every 100 points earned. No mix & match. Applicable sales tax applies.

Obviously the most ideal benefit would be to purchase more GC's the day after your 1st GC's so that you're not stuck with a Plenti point surplus. GameStop GC's can also be used to purchase PSN/Xbox/Steam online GC's & get instant delivery by email, so there's multiple uses you can do with GC's. :-D

Yukon+Cornelius.png
YookonCornelius.png

#2 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5105 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:50 PM

Interested in this since I signed up at Rite Aid two months ago but I still don't understand what Plenti points are good for. Please explain.

#3 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16261 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:31 PM

Interested in this since I signed up at Rite Aid two months ago but I still don't understand what Plenti points are good for. Please explain.

They're good for people who read the manual.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#4 justadude  

justadude

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:36 PM

20% Plenti points for Big Butts, Gay Sex and Geriatric Care @ Resident Advisor? So many acronyms I'm totally lost.

#5 Mister Squirrel   I play in traffic CAGiversary!   320 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Mister Squirrel

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

I've never used plenti points before... can I buy a $25 GameStop gift card, get $5 in points the next day or so, then go back and put those points towards another GameStop gift card which would make it $20 and still earn the second $5 in points? Sorry if I made that sound confusing lol
I enjoy hoarding acorns, running up trees, and playing in traffic.

#6 PapaSlaughter  

PapaSlaughter

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:06 PM

The upcoming week's Rite Aid ad features 2 gift-card rebates:

• Earn 500 Plenti points when you buy $25 of these items ... GameStop & Xbox
  • Earn 1000 Plenti points when you buy $50 of these items ... Best Buy
... plus a few other Plenti rebates like Applebee's, IHOP, Bass Pro, Texas Roadhouse, Kohl's, Nike, and Regal cinemas.

fHdkUOY.jpg

Small print says the following ...

Obviously the most ideal benefit would be to purchase more GC's the day after your 1st GC's so that you're not stuck with a Plenti point surplus. GameStop GC's can also be used to purchase PSN/Xbox/Steam online GC's & get instant delivery by email, so there's multiple uses you can do with GC's. :-D
You can't use plenti points to buy gift cards
Using Tapatalk

#7 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5105 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

They're good for people who read the manual.

Tossed it as soon as I left the store.

#8 Hielostar   The Never-Ending Baaaaacklooooog CAGiversary!   153 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:26 PM

https://www.plenti.com/partners

These are the "partners" in the Plenti program. You can't spend points you earn at all of these places, but it helps for things like if you tend to fill up at an Exxon/Mobil, need a few odds and ends at Rite Aid, or (like me) bank all the points you earn and cash them at the end of the year for a discount when you do a ton of holiday shopping at Macy's.

MsHielo.png

MsHielo.png

#9 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5105 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:31 PM

https://www.plenti.com/partners

These are the "partners" in the Plenti program. You can't spend points you earn at all of these places, but it helps for things like if you tend to fill up at an Exxon/Mobil, need a few odds and ends at Rite Aid, or (like me) bank all the points you earn and cash them at the end of the year for a discount when you do a ton of holiday shopping at Macy's.

Thanks for explaining.

#10 ItachiUchiha   Of the Mangekyo Sharingan CAGiversary!   93 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

ItachiUchiha

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:41 PM

20% Plenti points for Big Butts, Gay Sex and Geriatric Care @ Resident Advisor? So many acronyms I'm totally lost.

They would be Slutti points, in that case

#11 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   3985 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:56 PM

Plenti points are very useful for gas at Exxon or Mobil stations, that's how we use ours. These gift card deals at Rite Aid are great, just use the points for gas and you really do end up with cheaper gift cards, since you're going to buy gas anyway (if you have a car). As pointed out above though, you can't use Plenti points to buy gift cards. Thanks for the heads up OP!

#12 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1513 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:03 PM

Thanks op in for bb gift card

#13 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:34 PM

They cant even spell there name right?
Fruadelent business

I might not be a fungi, but with some time, I'll grow on you!

If you wanna visit me IRL, grow your only LonelyBacteria

Please skip part 3

#14 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7067 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:00 AM

BB gift card is nice, considering that Reward Points were cut in half last year. But I haven't used up the ones I bought last year.

Batsugunner.png

#15 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16261 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:07 AM

They cant even spell there name right?
Fruadelent business

This is gold. Comedy gold.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#16 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   10616 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:18 PM

Picked up a $50 Best Buy gift card, $50 Texas Roadhouse gift card (for dad) and $25 Regal Cinemas gift card (for later today) and got back $25 in points.  Not bad.

#17 tam421602  

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:54 AM

it said 2 offer per customers. Does that mean if i were to buy 2 from store A and 2 from store B, i will only get the 20% points back from store A and not store B? 

Thanks!

#18 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   3985 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:05 AM

it said 2 offer per customers. Does that mean if i were to buy 2 from store A and 2 from store B, i will only get the 20% points back from store A and not store B?

Thanks!

2 offers per account; if you buy more than two, you won't get the Plenti points. You'd need to purchase additional gift cards using a different account. I think it's one account per household, not sure.

#19 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   10616 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

Thanks!

Its two offers per gift card category listed in the ad.  For example, Best Buy is listed by itself so you can get that offer twice.  Gamestop and XBox share the same category so you can only get two Gamestop cards with the bonus, one Gamestop and one XBox card, or two XBox cards.  Just look at how they are listed in the ad and go by that.

However, you can get two Best Buy gift cards AND two Gamestop gift cards and get the bonuses for each since they are listed under different categories in the ad.