* * * * * 1 votes

Amazon Cash: Add $20 or More to Your Balance, Get $10 bonus

#1 dorkyden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   822 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:33 AM

from drehill from SD

link to promo https://www.amazon.c...d_i=14583169011

Amazon.com offers a $10 Amazon Credit when you add $20 or More to your Amazon Balance using Amazon Cash. Thanks drehill

Note, this is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account. Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August, 31, 2017. Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com. For additional details about Amazon Cash, see the page here, the Amazon Cash FAQ and the Promotion Page for complete terms and conditions.

Join Swagbucks and get up to $5 Amazon credit every 9 days! 

Don't forget to use ebates when you shop at Best Buy, ebay, Dell, newegg, etc!

#2 JAgamer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   172 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:38 AM

What's the difference between this and Amazon gift cards? What's the point of Amazon Cash?

#3 dorkyden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   822 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:45 AM

honestly i cant think of a real difference. maybe some people see "amazon kindle" on gift cards and think they are for kindle only. and perhaps faster and direct since theres no activation delay or bad codes or typo issues. you know the money is in your balance before you even leave the store. 

#4 raven47172   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   17 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

raven47172

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:53 AM

There is no major differences except how much money you can load into your account. Amazon cash allows you to load in odd amounts like $19.38 instead of the usual $5-$10 increments.

#5 MonkeyBrainSync  

MonkeyBrainSync

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:01 AM

If I recall correctly, you cannot (or perhaps you can -- so please, correct me if I am mistaken) use a GameStop gift card to buy an Amazon gift card but I wonder if that is the case for adding funds to your Amazon account via Amazon Cash at GameStop?

#6 dorkyden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   822 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:21 AM

If I recall correctly, you cannot (or perhaps you can -- so please, correct me if I am mistaken) use a GameStop gift card to buy an Amazon gift card but I wonder if that is the case for adding funds to your Amazon account via Amazon Cash at GameStop?

they allowed it for a few days but then they killed it. you can only pay by cash now (or debit/cc too?)

#7 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   10850 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:29 AM

Might do this to get an extra $10 toward Arms tomorrow. I can't remember but do these discounts usually work toward digital codes as well?

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#8 Vap   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1585 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:33 AM

Nice find. Hopefully someone finds a way to buy multiples for the same account. lol.

#9 Shadowsteal123   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   457 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Shadowsteal123

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:52 AM

So to be clear I just go into a Gamestop put $20 in my Amazon cash account which is just really gift card balance. And I get $10 bonus?

#10 dorkyden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   822 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:59 AM

So to be clear I just go into a Gamestop put $20 in my Amazon cash account which is just really gift card balance. And I get $10 bonus?

yup. there's some restrictions to the bonus tho: Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August, 31, 2017. Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com.

#11 iHero   Your Hero CAG Veteran   268 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:08 AM

yes, just did it at CVS and got $10 email confirmation as soon as i got back in the car.

just have them scan your barcode, tell them how much you want to add ($20+), and pay. done.

#12 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9020 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:26 AM

Better than the previous promo, which was just credit towards a Digital Purchase

#13 donteatsoap7   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   250 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

donteatsoap7

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:40 AM

...I can't remember but do these discounts usually work toward digital codes as well?

I was wondering the same thing. Would this work for PSN Cash codes (Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC)?

#14 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   19872 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:58 AM

Got my barcode, looks like I'll be popping in to GS tomorrow.

Good looking out, op.

559.gif

gjDkeqL.gifv3llIct.gif

Spoiler

#15 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   7746 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:07 AM

Got my barcode, looks like I'll be popping in to GS tomorrow.

Me too.  Hopefully some wicked cool CE will be announced just as I pull in to the parking lot...

Anak+Chuckatoa.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

GameStop TIV comparison spreadsheet --> https://docs.google....zkYs/edit#gid=0

#16 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   1017 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:40 AM

Was just about about to order a new 2TB SSHD for my PS4, and I saw this. Thanks for the heads up. Saved me $10. :)

giphy.gif

#17 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   2930 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:39 AM

Seems like there's a lot of covfefe

#18 usagi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1153 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:35 PM

There is also an offer for $5 cash back on $25 at Thinkgeek (gamestop branded store that sells collectibles) on the Ibotta app.  That would be a good way to double dip. 

FYI at CVS you need to use a regular register operated by a clerk to scan the bar code to buy Amazon cash.

#19 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:39 PM

I'm assuming the only real benefiters​ are people that don't have a credit or debit card (or don't want to use them online, etc.) but it's only for Amazon purchases.

So I guess the idea is that if Amazon makes it easier for those people to not get/use a card online, they'll only have the Amazon option and use it more. And I was thinking that would add in to the ebt - prime deal but I thought prime couldn't be bought with credit?

Ramble over

I might not be a fungi, but with some time, I'll grow on you!

If you wanna visit me IRL, grow your only LonelyBacteria

Please skip part 3

#20 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1583 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:56 PM

Someone let me know if you can use the amazon cash(and promotional credit) to buy a psn card.

#21 Viper51989   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   266 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Viper51989

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:16 PM

I used amazon credit, BOTH the bonus credit and the gift card, from a different promotion that had the same qualifier (must be used on purchases shipped and sold by amazon, or whatever) to buy PSN credit.

It should be fine because it's sold by amazon digital services LLC

#22 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   12788 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

So you do have to go to the store for this. Meh. It's Amazon, not worth.

Posted Image

#23 bibby  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

My local gamestop don't let me buy gift card with GS credit ,I  always get denied .

#24 SharkSocks  

SharkSocks

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

There is also an offer for $5 cash back on $25 at Thinkgeek (gamestop branded store that sells collectibles) on the Ibotta app.  That would be a good way to double dip. 

FYI at CVS you need to use a regular register operated by a clerk to scan the bar code to buy Amazon cash.

Fine print says it doesn't include gift card purchases, which this probably falls under.

#25 blackopslady   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

blackopslady

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:52 PM

so are debit/credit cards allowed or cash only?

#26 blackopslady   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

blackopslady

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

Just left GameStop. Debit worked fine. Just make sure you have a competent associate helping you. The guy tried to sell me a gift card even after I gave him my barcode to scan.

#27 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4592 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

Would I qualify for this even if I already got $10 for digital purchases when adding $50 to my account from the last promo?

I'll give it a try. I'm making an Amazon purchase today anyways

"...don't be sensitive and angry at the sh!t that I wrote
Cause if you can take a Fuck n d!ck, you can take a joke" -IT

lol

#28 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   19872 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

Just got back and everything went according to plan.

The employee there didn't really know what he was supposed to do, so if they're not sure, just have them scan the code, and then pay with cash or debit, and the gc and promo code should be applied instantly on your account.

gjDkeqL.gifv3llIct.gif

Spoiler

#29 MachRay   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   132 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

Does GS rewards certificate work on amazon cash or is it treated the same as a gift card?

#30 grrouchie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   956 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

Thanks, will hit up game stop on the way to work.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk